Cats. Barbara Streisand. Arnold Palmer’s manhood.

I bet MAGA didn’t realize how much it liked Cats and Barbara Streisand until watching the Don break it down to that dreck a week ago.  Arnold Palmer’s man meat probably was something that MAGA wasn’t aware it was into until yesterday.   And MAGA wonders why normal people think they’re weird. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Poor cats, Barbara Streisand and Arnie's ####.  They're gonna be canceled now...

I don’t believe in canceling things, but I’ll make an exception for Cats and Barbara Streisand.  Good riddance. 

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Hoax

I have to inquire as to the nature of your usage of “hoax” here.  Are you suggesting that Cats and/or Barbara Streisand should not be cancelled?  Or that it would not be good riddance to cancel those things?  

Trump just wanted to make Liberal males feel included when talking about penis. He probably picked up a few hundred thousand votes doing that….including from our Lefty Communists on this board.

Edited by Beast

9 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I bet MAGA didn’t realize how much it liked Cats and Barbara Streisand until watching the Don break it down to that dreck a week ago.  Arnold Palmer’s man meat probably was something that MAGA wasn’t aware it was into until yesterday.   And MAGA wonders why normal people think they’re weird. 

Not gay at all, focusing on The Village People, Barbra, and Arnie's 9 iron.