Week 8 - Bills at Seahawks Game Week Thread

BillsFan619

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Every single week people "have a bad feeling about this one."  Sometimes they are right but we are 5-2 so most of the time they are wrong.

I have a bad feeling about every game. Very occasionally I'll feel good about a game. In those scenarios, we always get demolished. I now get a bad feeling if I get a good feeling. 

I have a bad feeling about this game, but it's the right kind of bad feeling. 4D chess.

• Haha (+1) 6

Guys, I love our Bills and I think we are going to win.

However, we have scored 115 points at home, averaging 38 points per (34, 47, 34).

The road is…different.  Just a little over 21 points per games, and Seattle is a tough place to play.

If we get 24 and eek out a 24-20 victory on the road against a division on the last game without Von I can more than live with it.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Disagree 1

25 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

However, we have scored 115 points at home, averaging 38 points per (34, 47, 34).

The road is…different.  Just a little over 21 points per games, and Seattle is a tough place to play.

If we get 24 and eke out a 24-20 victory on the road against a division on the last game without Von I can more than live with it.

I do think Josh struggles with crowd noise— as do most QBs. The night game in Baltimore and the dome game in Houston were super loud. The NY game less so, as I could hear his cadence at various points. Plus the crowd that night was distracted by the Yankees and Mets, who were also playing.

Getting off to a good start can shut any crowd up. Let’s hope that’s the case as Seattle is famous for its earthquake decibel level … 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Gotta believe NFL wants Balmore taking on the Chefs not the Bills... not sure why... maybe they think us fans despite being all over the place and cheering them like Euro soccer fans isnt enough... not sure? But for some reason the NFL doesnt seem to get the Red White and Blue's appeal... Red and Yellow and White reminds me of Putin... maybe that is it...

• Eyeroll 1

33 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

He got stepped on.... if nothing major broken tape it up, puta pair of boots on and lace em up... be a hockey player!

Look,cortisone and lidocaine shots, then rub some damn dirt on it.  Follow up with a good duct tape wrap and get his arse out there!

1 hour ago, North Buffalo said:

Gotta believe NFL wants Balmore taking on the Chefs not the Bills... not sure why... maybe they think us fans despite being all over the place and cheering them like Euro soccer fans isnt enough... not sure? But for some reason the NFL doesnt seem to get the Red White and Blue's appeal... Red and Yellow and White reminds me of Putin... maybe that is it...

You do realize those aren’t the colors of the Russian flag….right? 

• Haha (+1) 1

After seeing the Dirty Birds give up a bunch a points last night, hoping our lads get back to some consistency.  Ravens have played 7 games.  Bills scored 10, rest of league has averaged 28.3.  Hopefully McD is having that discussion with Coach Brady this morning.

2 hours ago, The Helmet of said:

I do think Josh struggles with crowd noise— as do most QBs. The night game in Baltimore and the dome game in Houston were super loud. The NY game less so, as I could hear his cadence at various points. Plus the crowd that night was distracted by the Yankees and Mets, who were also playing.

Getting off to a good start can shut any crowd up. Let’s hope that’s the case as Seattle is famous for its earthquake decibel level … 

Was houston loud?  It didn't even look like a sellout on tv.  Looked like a ton of empty seats in the upper levels.

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The Seahawks are absolutely going to get theirs. We can’t sleep walk on offense. We are going to need touchdowns and have the foot on the gas all day. 

I think you always need touchdowns.

3 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

If we get 24 and eke out a 24-20 victory on the road against a division on the last game without Von I can more than live with it.

I think that’s opponents more than anything…the Texans defense is ridiculous and the ravens defense gave us problems because they’re good against the run and their issues against the pass were pretty minimized by our wrs

we must be doing more right than we think because we moved up to 2 in offensive dvoa after this week…its by a slim margin but still  😂

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, BearNorth said:

After seeing the Dirty Birds give up a bunch a points last night, hoping our lads get back to some consistency.  Ravens have played 7 games.  Bills scored 10, rest of league has averaged 28.3.  Hopefully McD is having that discussion with Coach Brady this morning.

Why would he be discussing the Ravens game that was 3 games ago this morning?

That would be petty and unproductive, it's Tuesday and all they should be talking about is how to gameplan and defeat the Seahawks.

• Like (+1) 1