Week 8 - Bills at Seahawks Game Week Thread

BillsFan619

6 hours ago, sullim4 said:

I will be there... my once-in-eight-year opportunity to see the Bills with just a half hour's drive versus a cross-country flight.

Don't underestimate the Seahawks.  They are not a great team but they aren't incompetent like the Jets and Seattle is a tough place to play.  For some reason I have a bad feeling about this game, maybe it is BBFS kicking in I dunno.

I agree, this will not be an easy game. But if DK is out that shortens the field. We can put pressure on Geno. Stop Walker inside the RZ.

When DK got carted off late in yesterdays game you knew he wasn’t playing vs Buffalo. Hate to see a good player get hurt but sometimes it does benefit your team and it will help the Bills DBs. Hope he’s back soon, fun to watch him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I moved to Seattle in 2004.  It was a beautiful clean city.  Now there's trash everywhere and graffiti on everything.

If you're coming to the game and want to see some nature stuff I'd recommend a whale watching trip out of Edmonds, a Seattle suburb.  They guarantee you'll see a whale. I went with my visiting sister in law in April and we saw several killer whales, porpoises, and a grey whale.

https://www.pugetsoundexpress.com/seattle-whale-watching-tours/

If beer is your thing, there is a micro brewery on every corner.

LOL.  Worked for 5 years with a company with HQ in Seattle.  Out there 2x a year.  Good food and beer scene, usually stayed over weekend.  Even in 2007-2011 they had a weekly multi-themed protest parade every SUN- LBTQ, Global Warming, Anti-Nuke etc.  Being from WNY I was amused by the seemingly endless topics for their parades as this was before the BLM, ANTIFA or Woke movements took hold.  Gotta love the Left Coast!

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Will probably be the most hostile environment on the Bills schedule this season , barring playoff games. Very tough venue to get a win. 

The awful NYG just won there a couple weeks ago, no excuses 

11 minutes ago, zow2 said:

When DK got carted off late in yesterdays game you knew he wasn’t playing vs Buffalo. Hate to see a good player get hurt but sometimes it does benefit your team and it will help the Bills DBs. Hope he’s back soon, fun to watch him.

They are saying he’s going to try to play but I doubt he will. They have a division game the following week that I could see him back for and then a bye. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Other than the 1900 mile flight and arguably the loudest stadium in the NFL, The Seahawks appear to be solid on both sides of the ball.  Obviously no Metcalf will be a plus for the Bills, although if we don't have Bernard, our drop-off at linebacker is HUGE.  Not thrilled with how our run defense has been playing with Mr. Walker III next up on the menu.  Hoping that Cooper will be more involved in the game plan than last week.  Still curious what version of the Seahawks will show up, the group that lost to Daboll's Giants, or the group that yesterday put a pretty good W on the board against a better than expected Falcons team.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

The Bills are going to Seattle and I just want everyone here to know, 

I don't mind stealin' bread from the mouths of decadents......

I am going to light a fire in the pit saturday night after Game 2 and enjoy a cigar and Temple of the Dog, Pearl Jam and Soundgarden.

No Nirvana? The last great band and the only grunge band that mattered.

5 minutes ago, US Egg said:

No Nirvana? The last great band and the only grunge band that mattered.

The Mt. Rushmore of Seattle bands...  people are passionate about "their" band, between the 4 big ones.  But most all of the remaining members of Alice, Pearl Jam and Nirvana have at one point credited Soundgarden with paving the way for their collective success. 

For those going to the game, the Museum of Pop Culture is pretty cool and has a large section devoted to the local music scene, past and present. 

• Like (+1) 1