Week 8 - Bills at Seahawks Game Week Thread

BillsFan619

1 hour ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Detroit is the only game that worries me on that list. KC? We beat them at their place in the Regular season.  We just need a damn good plan against that Defense.

If San Fran had all their weapons, I would be worried about them too.  Purdy isn't so MVP without them though.

I have been to 15-20 Seahawks games. Yes the crowd is loud but some is every NFL stadium of which I've attended games on a half a dozen stadiums.  It's largely myth IMHO.  Certainly not louder than the Ralph.

I watch quite a few Seahawks games and have a few observations.

1. The Seahawks play dirty. One of their favorite tricks is to shove or take a punch at an opposing player and when said player responds they flop to draw a PF. They also like to take blind side hits on guys after the play is over. Our guys gotta play our own game and not get sucked into this nonsense.  I won't mention any names so as not to embarrass Dawkins or Brown. Guys gotta stay focused and not fall for this.

2. Seahawks DBs are very handsy.  Hopefully they'll get called for it but knowing the state of NFL officiating we can't count on that.  Again, guys need to be cool and not allow this to affect their concentration and game.

3. When the Seahawks get a momentum shift their way the fans and the players really get fired up and crazy thing happen.

4. When leaving the game be cool. Opposing fans get beat up sometimes. Wouldn't say it's a regular occurrence but has been known to happen.