Week 8 - Bills at Seahawks Game Week Thread

BillsFan619

I will be there... my once-in-eight-year opportunity to see the Bills with just a half hour's drive versus a cross-country flight.

Don't underestimate the Seahawks.  They are not a great team but they aren't incompetent like the Jets and Seattle is a tough place to play.  For some reason I have a bad feeling about this game, maybe it is BBFS kicking in I dunno.

• Like (+1) 13
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

I will be there... my once-in-eight-year opportunity to see the Bills with just a half hour's drive versus a cross-country flight.

Don't underestimate the Seahawks.  They are not a great team but they aren't incompetent like the Jets and Seattle is a tough place to play.  For some reason I have a bad feeling about this game, maybe it is BBFS kicking in I dunno.

Good team in a tough environment out west. DK Metcalf might not play, which would be huge.

3 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Gonna be a tough game. Seahawks have been pretty decent on offense.

Have to play a full 60 minutes, not just the final 30.

If their offense plays well you’re in for a long day when that defense can settle in especially if they get Woolen back, it might be a problem. 

That secondary could be number 1 comes the end of the season: Woolen/Witherspoon is a solid CB combo then you have Jenkins/Love which isn’t too shabby either. 

• Shocked 1

17 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

If their offense plays well you’re in for a long day when that defense can settle in especially if they get Woolen back, it might be a problem. 

That secondary could be number 1 comes the end of the season: Woolen/Witherspoon is a solid CB combo then you have Jenkins/Love which isn’t too shabby either. 

Running vs the Hawks is the way to beat them and if Brady doesn’t forget to run the ball when he’s seeing the most success there, the Bills can absolutely dominate and control possession. 
The last game in Seattle, on Monday Night Football, was fantastic aside from the result. I expect another excellent game with the result being in favor of the good guys. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

32 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Good team in a tough environment out west. DK Metcalf might not play, which would be huge.

I'm more worried about JSN actually.  We seem to matchup better against big outside guys with our personnel than the smaller, shifty, separator types that find soft spots in our zones. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

can argue SEA hasn't really beaten anyone, and DK may have a knee issue, but props to them for traveling east almost as far as possible geographically and getting a dub in ATL.

they took a charter flight and most likely slept well the night before the game. Traveling shouldn't affect them...and it didn't.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Andrew Son said:

I'm more worried about JSN actually.  We seem to matchup better against big outside guys with our personnel than the smaller, shifty, separator types that find soft spots in our zones. 

I watch quite a bit of Hawks football. He hasn’t been the Tyler Lockett replacement that they had hoped. He is good, but you can’t game plan for that guy. DK is the difference maker. And, Lockett is still there and can come back with some vintage performances.

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

I watch quite a bit of Hawks football. He hasn’t been Tyler Lockett replacement that they had hoped. He is good, but you can’t game plan for that guy. DK is the difference maker. And, Lockett is still there and can come back with some vintage performances.

I agree.  I'm just talking overall stylistically.  We have physical outside guys and will probably roll coverage overtop as well.

But a guy like JSN, they can manufacture touches and scheme him up against our backers over the middle.  That seems to be the best way to attack us.

4 minutes ago, Andrew Son said:

I agree.  I'm just talking overall stylistically.  We have physical outside guys and will probably roll coverage overtop as well.

But a guy like JSN, they can manufacture touches and scheme him up against our backers over the middle.  That seems to be the best way to attack us.

Won’t Taron be the one matched up w JSN?  I think our D Line and secondary are going to make Geno’s life rough.  The strength of our defense is built to stop their offense, in my opinion. Kenneth Walker is their guy that scares me the most, although he’s not going to bowl our defense over like a Derrick Henry.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Game Buffalo should win.  Geno pushes the ball into tight windows.  The secondary and safeties will be tested.  Walker is a beast and Buffalo needs to get the proper run fits.  Smoot and Rousseau should start.  Run the ball, good defense. Get out of town with a w.  Early feel 27-17 Buffalo. 

Stack the wins boys!

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1