Playing in Reverse

cgg716

10 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

And McDermott in the locker room speech was something along the lines of: "didn't recognize that football team in the 1st half".

The players for sure deserve a lot of blame, but the coaches continue to get out schemed in the first  half..

Maybe he should look at himself in the mirror 

I'm never one to defend McDermott but I think this one was actually on the players. They were losing both LOS in the first half and winning both LOS in the second half. I doubt that is scheme. If someone who watches film says otherwise it sure would be interesting to know what changed.  

I just think they played better and harder in the second half. 

11 hours ago, cgg716 said:

I've made suggestions on this board before that the Bills coach in reverse. Overly timid when it's close, hyper aggressive when in front 

Allen is essentially the defense too, if he gets cooking, the blitzes come, part of that is teams being one dimensional for sure, I'd just like to see it mixed in from time to time in other situations.

Now it's offense too, ineffective 1st down up the middle runs in the first half, but open the flood gates up 2 scores.

It's all just a little infuriating . Any chance we finally find the right mix when it counts?

Ever listen to an LP in reverse?

the anti-Christ will be speaking to you!!

demonic messages and such.