When did GMFB get so bad?

streetkings01

7 minutes ago, Simon said:

I had to look up what on Earth you're talking about.

Apparently it's easy to forget something that you don't care enough to know about in the first place.

If it wasn't for this beautiful and talented man, Tremaine Edmunds would still be our starting MLB and we are in a Super Bowl window...we don't need a 17 year old on the field with us.

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

How, can you explain this?

https://www.nfl.com/videos/bills-select-terrel-bernard-with-no-89-pick-in-2022-draft

• Thank you (+1) 1

It's been a downward slide for a while. Losing Kay, Losing Nate. Switching to a West Coast studio. Half the time they're not all in the same location. So the chemistry and camaraderie is completely off. Plus it's an hour later so all the east coasters hoping to catch some show before school/work are out of luck.

22 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

I find all of the shows to be pretty bad, the only one I try to make a habit out of watching every week is NFL Primetime 

Yeah, I got ESPN+ again and started watching Primetime when I remember.  After i’ve been away from it for awhile, I find most of Chris Berman’s nicknames and puns annoying instead of funny.  

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Because I’m old school and I like watching live shows.

You can watch more than just highlights.  If hearing a talking head's opinion on the game is your thing, there are lots of sports shows on YouTube.  Even clips from tv networks.

On 10/21/2024 at 9:05 AM, GunnerBill said:

I only ever watch on black monday. Beyond that I'd rather stick pins in my eyes. 

Don’t mince words with us Gunner, tell us what you really think, 

🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoTier said:

FYI

GMFB just interviewed the Bills' Ray Davis. It was maybe 5 minutes or so.  You can probably catch it again at 10:40-10:45 and 12:40-12:45   

But they didn't talk about the Bills on Monday and it's impossible that on a 5 days a week show they'd still find time to cover that game. 🙄