When did GMFB get so bad?

streetkings01

On 10/21/2024 at 9:03 AM, Steptide said:

They kind of announced it was gonna change when they moved. Think they went from NY to LA? Or maybe vice versa. Either way, ya it used to be a great show. Haven't seen it recently as I'm at work 

Agreed, Step.  This was such a nonsensical move, too.  What? LA is the football heartland of America?  Who was there that they HAD to move for?

No 7 AM start?  When am I going to watch it now, replays when I get home from work?

Stupid as the day is long.

My viewing day consists of:

Unsportsmanlike (I love the Chris Canty honesty)

Get Up (best day group)

First Take (Only for Mad Dog)

Colin Cowherd (Some good guests, love seeing "Booger" Mac tortured by the bad Jests)

Nightcap with Unc & Ocho (MY FAVORITE OVERALL)

Locked on Bills (MY FAVORITE BILLS)

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

I stopped watching and check in so intermittently I didn't even know the show had moved. Why make that stupid decision? The show died when Kay and Nate left, I used to be able to watch because it was at least clear they all got long and I could chuckle at it. The clips I see on X are all boring as hell now and their football "takes" are stale and I don't really care about them. 

Used to be a staple of my mornings having on in the background at the office.  

I've since switched to Get Up.   GMFB has basically morphed into an ESPN type show where they focus on only certain teams and they do it with half of them in LA and the other half in NY.  Just meh.   If I'm going to watch ESPN type content, I'll just watch it on ESPN where everyone is around the table together.  

As it stands, NFL Live is the only sports show worth watching on tv.