The Bills beat the Titans because of you... (superstition/karma reasons)

Just Jack

How did your actions yesterday help the Bills win?  Something you ate?  Did you change your shirt at halftime?  Kick that annoying friend/relative out of the house? Run out and buy a Cooper jersey?  I’ll start…

Instead of watching the game on my big screen, I let the wife watch her baking shows there, and I watched it on my second monitor on my computer while I worked on other stuff.  

30 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

My father who is bad luck went outside to blow off some steam and did some yard work right before the bills first touchdown drive.

Back in the drought years, my neighbor told me he knew how the game was going, if I went out to mow the lawn in the middle of it.  

29 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Because karma took offense when the Titans went for it on 4th & 2 on their own 40. That level of hubris is not tolerated.

And you helped that how? 

1 hour ago, damj said:

I changed hats at 10-0. 

At 10-0, I took off my "Just One Before I Die" sweatshirt to reveal my Kyle Williams jersey underneath.  

Instead of focusing on high lost-in-the-clouds aspirations, we had to Kyle-like handle the work in front of us.  

• Like (+1) 1

I am partly responsible for the clumsy start in the first half, but thankfully I caught my mistake so I’m also responsible for the dominant second half.  

I realized that my Bills flag was hung the wrong way on the front porch.  Noticed about half way through the 2nd quarter and promptly fixed it.  Crown of the helmet toward the mailbox.  I’ll remember from now on.

• Like (+1) 1