7 games in, 3.5-game division lead…

eball

23 hours ago, NewEra said:

Mahomes has 6 TD passes and 8 Ints.  His starting WRs are worthy and Watson.  Juju is their best WR by a country mile. If they don’t add a WR, I think our defense matches up just fine if healthy. 

Our offense, we’ll see once Cooper gets acclimated.  We’ll see if Brady can avoid his terrible stretches of play calling.  Right now, the chiefs have the advantage due to Reid and Spags (just as they always have), but we can beat them (just as we always have in the regular season).  Given that it’s a regular season game, if we’re 8-2 playing at home, it should be a push at the least, maybe advantage Bills. 

Do you think Miami is a threat to win the east?  Do you give them a 10% chance to win the division?  Maybe lower?

I feel like DHop is gonna end up there.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Savage said:

I can be fun.

you can’t play half a game and expect to win.

the Bills always suck, and come out unprepared to start the game, every game.

coaches don’t seem able to make changes / adjustments until the half.

that ***** doesn’t fly against good teams.

I remember when they came out against Jacksonville, man did they suck that day.  

4 hours ago, foreboding said:

I feel like DHop is gonna end up there.

Same.  I feel they’re definitely going to land a WR before the deadline, most likely Hopkins.  Not sure if I’d really mind that too much atm.  He doesn’t look like the same guy running routes, but I’m sure that would change if he joins KC