7 games in, 3.5-game division lead…

eball

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

I think the division races looks completely different if the Bills lose their QB for 4 games and the Dolphins don’t.

Several of us thought the Miami hype was b.s. before the season started.  Their defense got worse.  Yes, losing their QB hurt, but they still aren't the best team in the division.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, FireChans said:

So yeah, does it surprise me the Jets and Dolphins fans felt like @eball in 2012?  Nope. Does it surprise me that they were equally wrong? No.

Wow.  Some of you really hate optimism.  Well done to go back 12 years because I'm in your head so much!  :lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Beast said:

The Bills and Chiefs have one opponent in common. The Baltimore Ravens. They beat the Ravens and we got crushed by the Ravens.

Plus, the Chiefs, most likely, will be 9-0 coming here.

Doesn't that negate Baltimore's head to head tiebreaker if the bills beat the chiefs and all three are tied, at least to determine the winner of the three way tie breaker?

4 minutes ago, Olliemets said:

Agreed. Seattle i a tough place to play as a visitor and the first of 2 long west coast trips.

Depends on which Seahawks team shows up. They are 4-3. They looked great yesterday but also lost at home to the Giants a few weeks ago. If the Bills can avoid another slow start, then they should win as they are the better team.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, eball said:

Wow.  Some of you really hate optimism.  Well done to go back 12 years because I'm in your head so much!  :lol:

I don't really mind optimism. It was just to demonstrate that its kinda expected for AFCE teams/fans to think their time is now when the dominant team appears on the surface to take a step back in the offseason. We did it for years. I'm sure the Chargers fans thought this was their year to make a run when the Chiefs lost Brown and Rice and Sneed. Spoilers..... it wasn't lol

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Ok

Your nitpicking on Eball’s positive thread is just so silly and trivial- period

It's a message board. Everything we talk about is trivial. Take a breath.

Edited by FireChans

6 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I don't really mind optimism. It was just to demonstrate that its kinda expected for AFCE teams/fans to think their time is now when the dominant team appears on the surface to take a step back in the offseason. We did it for years. I'm sure the Chargers fans thought this was their year to make a run when the Chiefs lost Brown and Rice and Sneed. Spoilers..... it wasn't lol

It's a message board. Everything we talk about is trivial. Take a breath.

Sorry, trivial wasn’t the best choice of words.  Hypercritical is more like it.

Not everything on a message board is silly and hypercritical.  

situation:  guy on a message board is happy because his team is good.  Other guy states he’s wrong and posts about something that has nothing to do with whether or not the team is good.  

just an example of pissing in someone’s cereal.  Silly

14 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

The encouraging things are the offense just got Cooper and the defense is getting healthier.

But I'm still not sure how good this team is.  

Brady to me is maddening.  Some days, he seems like a good-not-great OC.  Other days he seems in over his head.  

Agreed.  I do think we ARE good.  Just don’t how HOW good.  Brady has been the key all along and still hasn’t proven anything but inconsistence.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Beast said:

The Bills and Chiefs have one opponent in common. The Baltimore Ravens. They beat the Ravens and we got crushed by the Ravens.

Plus, the Chiefs, most likely, will be 9-0 coming here.

Never in the history of football have transitive properties (comparing scores across games) been accurate at predicting future game outcomes.

You also forgot to mention that the Chiefs lost their best WR and the Bills acquired Cooper.

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll be going to the game in Indianapolis…so if things hold true to form, that’s a sure loss. 🙄

Remember it is Deek's fault if we lose and it is our win if he falls down, breaks leg and cannot go.

Break a leg!