Congrats to JA on 100 career starts

BillsFan619

On 10/21/2024 at 12:30 PM, Sierra Foothills said:

I only hope the next 100 games go more slowly so I can enjoy and savor each one... it almost sometimes seems like a blur.

Truly a blessing to have a legitimately great quarterback AND a person who's so easy to root for.

That's time, my friend. Wait until you're fifty, unless you already are. The kid who couldn't hold his head up on the couch during the Yankees 2007 season is throwing 92, five inches taller than you, and it happened in two minutes.

Let's hope his next 100 games has at least one if not a couple Lombardis.

What a great player and person. We have a lot of good players and people on the team now. I would love to win a championship with this particular team — yes, I would take one with a bunch of guys I don't particularly like, but it will be more satisfying with players like Allen, Shakir, Benford, Bernard, etc. And maybe Cooper. They are good people.

I appreciate the tag. I am currently IR status week to week . Return to more active chat duty INCOMING.  GO BILLS #17  I am so happy Ive been here to witness him in Buffalo

I enjoy football season and we are LEGION as fans. Great website great chatters. What more do we need?

a Lombardi of course 🙂

BOOM

• Like (+1) 3

On 10/20/2024 at 9:42 PM, BillsFan619 said:

Many of us already know but it’s still good to acknowledge it. We as Bills Mafia are so blessed to have #17 on our team.

-68 wins

-236 total TDs

-A perfect playoff game (I know this game doesn’t count towards his 100 career starts)

-The undisputed face of the franchise who is loved by us, the Bills Mafia

Here’s to hopefully his next 100 with us! Go JA!! Go Bills!!!

@machine gun kelly, @NewEra, @NoHuddleKelly12, @dollars 2 donuts, @Freddie's Dead, @TheWei44, @frostbitmic, @Alphadawg7, @muppy

All I can say as someone who became a Bills fan during the Kelly era heyday, the suffering of the drought years was worth getting to watch and root for such a special QB both on and off the field now. Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1