Spencer Brown has highest snap count on team

Saxum

357 snaps (99.17%) on offense and 32 (20.51%) on special teams.

His health issues seem to have been solved and I hope he continues the extra work he is doing outside of Bills.

He has been going down field much faster than you would expect for a big man and been instrumental in a number of plays downfield.

image.thumb.png.53e9b33f8c65357d67f74bb72fe1e98a.png

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2024-snap-counts.htm

Edited by Saxum
typo and added X post
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, ghostwriter said:

Spencer Brown has been a complete animal all year. He is playing like an elite RT. Complete monster.

I know and would have been cut / traded if a number of posters had their way.   I am so glad we got coach Aaron Kromer back; Rex had some really good coaches on his payroll and it it is too bad he was so lackadaisical after he was paid well by Pegulas.

[ insert picture of him at World Series  game in Cleveland rather than preparing for football game ] 

• Like (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Spencer Brown is a great right tackle. He can be kind of dumb at times. He usually gets his false start and his holding penalties out of the way on the first two drives of every game. Anyone else notice that? Sometimes throw in an illegal formation 

Your overall point is right on.  Those illegal formations are called on the Tackle but it's b/c a WR or TE lined up wrong.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Saxum said:

357 snaps (99.17%) on offense and 322 (0.51%) on special teams.

His health issues seem to have been solved and I hope he continues the extra work he is doing outside of Bills.

He has been going down field much faster than you would expect for a big man and been instrumental in a number of plays downfield.

As a former and currently excessive fat guy….love the blocks down field!   Insubordinate and churlish indeed!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Saxum said:

I wonder what those DB's were thinking when they saw big number 79 making a beeline towards them....

Great downfield work by Brown!!

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, julian said:

He’s a monster, glad we got him  locked up when we did.

4 hours ago, ghostwriter said:

Spencer Brown has been a complete animal all year. He is playing like an elite RT. Complete monster.

Remember when some people were freaking out about paying him... probably saved ~10 million a year compared to if they waited until after the season.

Edited by Malazan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

10 hours ago, Saxum said:

Data on snaps too does not include titans game. Source likely updates it this week.

11 hours ago, Saxum said:

I saw this on TV…two punishing blocks on a well-executed screen. We need more of this 

8 hours ago, MarkyMannn said:

Brown is playing well.

I don't get your special teams math

8 hours ago, YattaOkasan said:

In the link it’s 32 ST snaps (20.51%). The 2 got moved. Threw me for a minute 

Copy/paste issue It is my vision and hand control.  I have had issues with it since stroke an undergoing OT.

Occupational Therapy not Offensive Tackle)

Edited by Saxum
  • Like (+1) 3