If Myles Garrett is available.. How much are you willing to offer?

SCBills

I love these threads and watching what people think is “realistic.” 😂😂 “I’d give them a 2nd and Hamlin.” 😂😂

The offer, if you want Garrett, 2025 1st, 2025 2nd, 2026 1st, 2025 4th & Kaiir Elam. Something like that feels fair but still probably isn’t enough as the Bills will be picking at the end of the round.

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 2

6 hours ago, iwishitwerecolder said:

Oh my god tell me you dont know football without telling me you dont know football. Selling away our future for a dude who costs a fortune in cap space!!

That's steep I'm in win now mode. Lol not saying I'd do that but damn a guy like that would definitely be a magor add at a position of need. The pass rush hasn't been great since Von has been suspended. 

Edited by Whkfc
Spelling

2 firsts and elam or whatever and maybe lower value picks too if the contract can be structured in a way that works w the cap (basically we can pay chunks of what is getting burned on samuel, knox, milano, miller, diggs and other dead cap as it comes off).

that guy would make this d line go from really good at times and zilch at other times to really good almost all the time and disgusting nasty some of the time.

garret, oliver, miller and groot is a shocking nascar package on 3rd and long.  no oline in the nfl would block that effectively and the intimidation factor would be off the charts.

also, it means w aj, miller, groot and garret, you'd never be without one edge matchup that you can win as you rotate.  if anything makes mcd's d work it's a sick four man rush, and that would be about the best in the nfl.

• Like (+1) 1

I see the D line as a weak spot here and have said it all spring and summer, however giving up the picks you keep building your foundation with for one player is kind of franchise suicide.

Dewayne Carter and smoot have looked like they get better each week so far so that is a good sign and we saw the line come alive once the titans had to pass yesterday.

i loved Jared verse in the draft and hope they keep all their draft picks and load up on the line next year.

12 hours ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

McDermott and Epenesa for Garrett and Stefanski, who says no? 

💩

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is it me , or does it look like Epenesa and Groot are getting many more reps this year? If so….good! That rotating DEs philosophy hasn’t worked. 

Epenesa and Groot are getting more snaps since much of the depth is less experienced now.

• Like (+1) 1

If Rousseau and Epenesa could play with any semblance of consistency, this wouldn’t be a concern.    Give me those two playing like they did yesterday, plus Von & Smoot and pass rush isn’t a concern.

Once we get to the Playoffs and have to play Mahomes, Burrow, Stroud, Jackson.. can we count on the pass rush to get there?   Because I know Chris Jones is going to make plays for KC and they have him whereas the rest of us don’t have that guy. 

If that guy somehow becomes available, I think you’ve got to try to move heaven and earth to get him, especially being in his prime.   Now if the poster above indicating he’s severely injured and will be battling through that all season.. ok, well that dampens my intrigue. 

• Agree 1

An Elite DLman has been what this team has searched for endlessly the entire  McBeane era, and never found.  

Oliver Russo AJE  Boogie Basham and the Von signing just off the top of my head. 

in a scheme where we prefer to rush 4 and cover, you understand why. 

id make the trade if it’s reasonable.  

• Agree 1