Video: Trump trolls Kamala by working the fryer at McDonalds!🤣🤣🤣

JaCrispy

30 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

I just did this and I can see what I earned and from whom back to 1979. Your turn Kamala. Should we hold our breath?

Maybe she worked at McDowell's instead of McDonald's? Slinging Big Mics (sans sesame seeds on the buns) while navigating love between Eric Lasalle and a mysterious foreign exchange student...

• Haha (+1) 1

The success of the tactic is inversely proportional to the outrage created

By that metric the Trump-McJob photo op may be the most successful campaign event in decades

No one thought they could wake up today and head to McD's for a Trump prepared McMuffin. Yet the corporate news hacks have no choice but to try and paint this in a negative light so they dutifully churn out stories as if we were actually tricked into believing a former president billionaire was now manning the fry station for $8 an hour.

Trump's team know that they will get zero positive coverage so they've resorted to just doing positive things for people and letting the media demonstrate their own depravity by portraying it as somehow bad.

They could've let the story die out and not nearly as many people would have even known it happened. Instead, they went full court press and now everyone has heard about it.

Basically TDS Streisand Effect

The fact it highlighted Harris' lies about her ever working there was just an added bonus.

They managed to turn a dude who lives in a Manhattan skyrise penthouse and Florida mansion - with a golden toilet no less - into your blue-collar everyman.

Better yet, their own seething contempt for the working class was made plain for all to see

and the best part...
they did it to themselves

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

worked at the Holiday Inn in Niagara Falls in the 70's.  Couldn't prove it.

You’re not running for President, so your experience is not relevant.  

At the same time, our little social experiment here likely reveals that some posters might not necessarily believe you.  There’s been a lot of back and forth between you and other posters about credibility, education, occupation etc that is perpetually unresolved. 

In that regard, it’s not unlike the issue Harris faces with McDonalds, Trump faces with his statements, and even JB faced with his statement that his uncle was consumed by cannibals. 

You trust her. Others don’t.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

59 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re not running for President, so your experience is not relevant.  

At the same time, our little social experiment here likely reveals that some posters might not necessarily believe you.  There’s been a lot of back and forth between you and other posters about credibility, education, occupation etc that is perpetually unresolved. 

In that regard, it’s not unlike the issue Harris faces with McDonalds, Trump faces with his statements, and even JB faced with his statement that his uncle was consumed by cannibals. 

You trust her. Others don’t.  

fancy words for an ad hominem attack.  It's your style and it's sleazy.  As I said recently, your use of fallacies in arguments is abundant and intellectually dishonest.  It's so fine honed, it's almost as if you were trained in the techniques.  I did work at holiday inn as a dishwasher for about year.  Mostly weekends.  Dried egg yolks are the worst.  But in regards to my point, it doesn't matter if I did or not.  Many people worked part time in jobs in the NF tourist industry back then.  Very few, if any could prove it.   Regarding your contention of the electorates trust of Harris, trump's childish stunt did nothing to change that.  Stupid people still trust him.  Smart people trust but verify her statements

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

No one thought they could wake up today and head to McD's for a Trump prepared McMuffin. Yet the corporate news hacks have no choice but to try and paint this in a negative light so they dutifully churn out stories as if we were actually tricked into believing a former president billionaire was now manning the fry station for $8 an hour.

What was his answer when asked if he supports an increased minimum wage at the stunt?  He didn't answer at all.  How many Americans work for minimum wage?  All of them would actually benefit from an increase.

13 hours ago, Scraps said:

Can you name a normal who thought it waa real?

I don't have my taxes from 40+ years ago.

McDonalds said all their franchises don't have records from 40+ years ago.

But the IRS and SS does. If they can account for every cent you earned in above the table jobs, they surely have records of where you worked. She's the VP and she can get those records for herself.

4 minutes ago, Wacka said:

But the IRS and SS does. If they can account for every cent you earned in above the table jobs, they surely have records of where you worked. She's the VP and she can get those records for herself.

nope.  not for employment over 40 years ago:

"Contact the Social Security Administration to request a copy of your work history and dates. You will need Form 7050, which is available online. Check the Detailed Earnings Information box on the form. You can request information dating back to 40 years; however, your fee depends on the number of years the search includes."

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

nope.  not for employment over 40 years ago:

"Contact the Social Security Administration to request a copy of your work history and dates. You will need Form 7050, which is available online. Check the Detailed Earnings Information box on the form. You can request information dating back to 40 years; however, your fee depends on the number of years the search includes."

This is incorrect. Shocking. I confirmed last night, via the link in the tweet that my employment records which include employer name, are available back to 1979. You have demonstrated your math “skills” in the past so I will help you out now - that’s 45 years ago. 

Kamala can put the issue to bed in five minutes. She won’t because she made it up/lied/misspoke/used poor grammar/is a knucklehead. Think Susan Collins 

She's 60  (as of Sunday). Unless the summer she worked there was 83 or 84, there would be records available through that form. But she is the VP (in title only) and has the power to free up that info to quickly quash those rumors. Plus her mom was a prof and she could have easily gotten a job  where she worked instead of McD's.