Video: Trump trolls Kamala by working the fryer at McDonalds!🤣🤣🤣

JaCrispy

4 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Seriously? I don’t hate the person I hate the act. I don’t want to know what they are doing. Honestly I don’t hate anyone, not even maga. I just like to troll you.

No. I’m just an as s hole. You like what they do if you want I have no problem with that. Stop why do you have a problem because I don’t like what they do? Is it because your hero turned out to be gay?

You seem awfully angry and defensive for someone that just likes to troll. Hope everything is ok at home. All my best!

to your family 

I’m sorry that you hate gay people. 

14 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

A Brazilian immigrant to President Trump at McDonald’s: “Mr. President, please don’t let the United States become Brazil!”  How Ironic.  Bolsonaro tried a coup just like Trump did.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You seem awfully angry and defensive for someone that just likes to troll. Hope everything is ok at home. All my best!

to your family 

I’m sorry that you hate gay people. 

I figured you don’t have reading comprehension. 

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

A Brazilian immigrant to President Trump at McDonald’s: “Mr. President, please don’t let the United States become Brazil!”  How Ironic.  Bolsonaro tried a coup just like Trump did.

Yup passing out fries in a staged event ought to put him over the top. He’s a shoe in to win the election now.

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

Who keeps evidence of the part time jobs they had as a student 40 years ago?

Does anybody really give a *****? Honestly I can’t even believe that is talked about? 

1 minute ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Why do you hate the act of man on man anal/oral? A lot of your people think there should be instruction manuals for it in elementary schools. 

They are your people now that trump came out of the closet. No wonder him and Melinda look like they smell pee when they sit next to eachother.

• Like (+1) 1

McDonald’s Offered Kamala a Chance to Work at Restaurant Like Trump—She Never Responded.

So, for those keeping score at home, here’s the rundown:

• Kamala says she worked at McDonald’s.
  • Trump says, ‘Yeah, no you didn’t.’
  • Trump mocks her by working at McDonald’s.
  • Kamala is offered a chance to actually work at McDonald’s and … doesn’t.

https://redstate.com/rusty-weiss/2024/10/21/not-lovin-it-mcdonalds-offered-kamala-a-chance-to-work-at-restaurant-like-trump-but-never-responded-n2180853

/

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

It’s really hard to dehumanize someone who always seems to be having so much fun but the Left just won’t stop trying.

THIS WAS THE POINT.

To emphasize Kamala's lie.

Apparently you didn't read what you posted, no surprise there.  It said that franchises don't keep records going back to the 1980s.

4 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Do you believe the lady that came up with the “fweedom” canard is on the level about her McD’s story? 

I have no reason to doubt her and don't consider it particularly relevant.  I worked at a McDonalds franchise as did 2 of my 4 other siblings back in the 70s.  None of us could prove it today.

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I figured you don’t have reading comprehension. 

Yup passing out fries in a staged event ought to put him over the top. He’s a shoe in to win the election now.

Everything about Harris is staged, scripted, controlled. Are you capable of comprehending this?

16 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I have no reason to doubt her and don't consider it particularly relevant.  I worked at a McDonalds franchise as did 2 of my 4 other siblings back in the 70s.  None of us could prove it today.

The only thing that makes it relevant is her bringing it up in an attempt to burnish her middle class bona fides. When viewed through the lens of her genuinely un-genuine persona, it’s easy to see why many would doubt the claim. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

The only thing that makes it relevant is her bringing it up in an attempt to burnish her middle class bona fides. When viewed through the lens of her genuinely un-genuine persona, it’s easy to see why many would doubt the claim. 

Not sure what's worse, Kamala trying to prove she's middle class, or Tim Walz trying to prove he's a man. Yikes.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Now that’s a good one. But it sounds like trump is the one who has a thing for him.

Everybody loves something, 4th, and love is love.  Let it go! 

45 minutes ago, Scraps said:

She’s a politician and people have every reason to doubt her.  

It’s her claim, she should be able to handle something as basic as this. 

• Like (+1) 2