Video: Trump trolls Kamala by working the fryer at McDonalds!🤣🤣🤣

JaCrispy

49 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You ***** are going to talk about someone lying? That’s trumps middle name! 

Sorry to correct you here but his middle name is in fact John and not lying. Ya know, in case you wondered.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

McMentum

By David Strom 

There is something glorious about how Donald Trump keeps breaking the minds of the elite. It is his most charming characteristic and probably one of the key reasons why there is a preference cascade that may carry him to victory in just over two weeks. 

Trump was obviously a superior president to Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris could not possibly be any better than Slow Joe. Ordinary people understand that intuitively, while people in the transnational elite don't care a whit about such mundane matters as a booming economy, world peace, or a closed border. 

Three things above all others matter to the transnational elite: money, power, and optics. They care deeply about looking good in the eyes of each other. So much so that they will sacrifice children on the alter of alphabet ideology, wear useless masks to show solidarity with each other, and debase our Constitutional order to keep people from criticizing them. 

You can see their heads explode as Trump served french fries to the proles. It was so gauche, and popped Kamala's bubble by exposing her phony claim that she worked at McDonalds. Nobody cared whether she actually worked there; they cared that she so casually lied about it in a vain attempt to seem relatable. She puts on "McDonalds employee" the same way she adopts a phony accent: with contempt for her audience. 

You couldn't cruise social media without seeing hundreds of posts about Trump working at McDonalds, so the corporate media actually tried to debunk the claim he worked there. As if anybody thought he applied for and got the job. I am not joking. Trump's love of McDonalds fries and his winning way at the drive thru window drove them nuts. 

As for staged? Oh, come on. 

But a preference cascade seems to be taking place.

People want to be a winner, and Trump LOOKS like a winner.

And Kamala Harris looks very much like a loser right now. 

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/10/21/mcmentum-n3796091

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

McMentum

By David Strom 

There is something glorious about how Donald Trump keeps breaking the minds of the elite. It is his most charming characteristic and probably one of the key reasons why there is a preference cascade that may carry him to victory in just over two weeks. 

Trump was obviously a superior president to Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris could not possibly be any better than Slow Joe. Ordinary people understand that intuitively, while people in the transnational elite don't care a whit about such mundane matters as a booming economy, world peace, or a closed border. 

Three things above all others matter to the transnational elite: money, power, and optics. They care deeply about looking good in the eyes of each other. So much so that they will sacrifice children on the alter of alphabet ideology, wear useless masks to show solidarity with each other, and debase our Constitutional order to keep people from criticizing them. 

You can see their heads explode as Trump served french fries to the proles. It was so gauche, and popped Kamala's bubble by exposing her phony claim that she worked at McDonalds. Nobody cared whether she actually worked there; they cared that she so casually lied about it in a vain attempt to seem relatable. She puts on "McDonalds employee" the same way she adopts a phony accent: with contempt for her audience. 

You couldn't cruise social media without seeing hundreds of posts about Trump working at McDonalds, so the corporate media actually tried to debunk the claim he worked there. As if anybody thought he applied for and got the job. I am not joking. Trump's love of McDonalds fries and his winning way at the drive thru window drove them nuts. 

As for staged? Oh, come on. 

But a preference cascade seems to be taking place.

People want to be a winner, and Trump LOOKS like a winner.

And Kamala Harris looks very much like a loser right now. 

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/10/21/mcmentum-n3796091

trump looks very much a juvenile delinquent doing crude, silly pranks right now.  He'll blow up a toilet in the capitol on tape soon.  I know that appeals to MAGAs but not to anyone with more than a locker room sense of humor.  Even among your women....weird.

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What did it go for in 1970?  Things change

The house I grew up in is currently worth 280k as per Zillow and all of my middle class friends thought I was rich. A $2 million house was never middle class at any point in time.

4 minutes ago, K D said:

The house I grew up in is currently worth 280k as per Zillow and all of my middle class friends thought I was rich. A $2 million house was never middle class at any point in time.

It's a split level.  definition of middle class.  Like my first home.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

So now that the gay bastard came out of the closet how many of you homos are going to follow his lead and carry the gay pride flag this coming January 6th at the Capitol after he loses again?

1 hour ago, ScotSHO said:

This is a bad day for the libs.  Should have brewed up the October surprise a bit earlier.

There's still time on the clock, get digging!!!!  I believe in yous guys.

There is no October surprise. What could trump do that you idiots won’t support? What is crossing the line for you? Nothing. There is nothing he could do including murdering a baby on live tv that his worshippers wouldn’t support. You would blame the baby.

Edited by 4th&long
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

So now that the gay bastard came out of the closet how many of you homos are going to follow his lead and carry the gay pride flag this coming January 6th at the Capitol after he loses again?

wow yer a homophobic dick

8 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

There is no October surprise. What could trump do that you idiots won’t support? What is crossing the line for you? Nothing. There is nothing he could do including muttering a baby on live tv that his worshippers wouldn’t support. You would blame the baby.

Stellar

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

7 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Seems that you might have a problem with gay people. Why?

Seriously? I don’t hate the person I hate the act. I don’t want to know what they are doing. Honestly I don’t hate anyone, not even maga. I just like to troll you.

13 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Nah your just a nasty low life desperate pos.

No. I’m just an as s hole. You like what they do if you want I have no problem with that. Stop why do you have a problem because I don’t like what they do? Is it because your hero turned out to be gay?