Video: Trump trolls Kamala by working the fryer at McDonalds!🤣🤣🤣

JaCrispy

It’s really hard to dehumanize someone who always seems to be having so much fun but the Left just won’t stop trying.

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

THIS WAS THE POINT.

To emphasize Kamala's lie.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3fd2f0d1-a0cf-45e6-9383-6ee9282dd7ca-105

WELL, THEY’RE NOT RUNNING A TOP-NOTCH OPERATION OVER THERE: 

There’s Something Odd About the Harris Campaign’s Response to Trump’s McDonald’s Visit. 

On Sunday, former President Donald Trump made good on his promise to work at a McDonald’s to see what it was really like. Trump worked the fryer and drive-thru at a McDonald’s in Bucks County, a key swing area in Pennsylvania, and drew massive crowds for it. 

The stunt was supposed to troll Kamala Harris over her dubious claim of working at the fast-food chain in the 1980s, but the move actually turned out to be a masterstroke. The event appeared to genuinely humble Trump.

When a customer asked Trump if he appreciated McDonald’s more from the experience, Trump said he did.

“Well, I do appreciate it; maybe a little bit more, yeah," Trump said. "You take it for granted. You say, ‘Give me French fries.' I'll never forget this experience. Okay? Now I know how to do it, and it's very good.”

This was an undeniable victory for Trump, and it thoroughly blindsided the Harris-Walz campaign. The campaign should have seen it coming — after all, Trump had been hinting for weeks about working a shift at McDonald’s, and it truly became one of the most brilliant political maneuvers of this election cycle. Harris’s team not only failed to counter it but also missed a golden opportunity to get ahead of the narrative. Team Harris got caught flat-footed, and it shows.

Of course, the Harris-Walz campaign did respond to Trump's McDonald's visit.

“Does anything about this post stand out to you? The first thing I noticed is that it came from Tim Walz, not Harris.

Why is that? Harris is the one who claims to have worked at McDonald’s, yet she’s conspicuously silent on the matter.

Walz, her running mate, is the one stepping in to make the noise. . . . The absence of such a direct response from Harris raises a lot of questions. It would have been much more effective if Kamala herself responded by saying, ‘Trump pretended to work at a McDonald’s; I actually worked there, yada, yada, yada.’

Last month, MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle asked Kamala, ‘At any point in your life have you served two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun working at a McDonald’s?’ Kamala awkwardly laughed and nervously clasped her hands together and said, “I have,” but that was before Snopes fact-checked the claim and called it unproven.”

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/10/21/did-you-notice-something-odd-about-the-harris-campaigns-response-to-trumps-mcdonalds-visit-n4933503#google_vignette

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

MKH makes a good point. Rick Taylor on the other hand seems like a redhawk/starr sort of goofball with the hysteria. Impact to McD’s bottom line? Zero point zero. 

“Most appealing version” is doing a whole lot more work than the fry king was. Oh and here is your toy.

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Any thoughts on kamala lying about working g at McDonald's? Of course not you ***** stick.

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

“Most appealing version” is doing a whole lot more work than the fry king was. Oh and here is your toy.

You are a sad, sad, man? Not sure at this point.

Swalwell with the misinformation!

:lol:

Trump isn't a convicted felon until he is sentenced. 

So fake news.

Also, an elected US representative who was caught banging a CCP spy probably shouldn't be weighing in here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Any thoughts on kamala lying about working g at McDonald's? Of course not you ***** stick.

You are a sad, sad, man? Not sure at this point.

You ***** are going to talk about someone lying? That’s trumps middle name! But of course you believe everything he says. How did the 2020 election lies work out for you? Rotflmao!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kamala_Harris_-_Berkeley_childhood_home.jpg

looks middle class to me

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

but that was before Snopes fact-checked the claim and called it unproven 

Unproven and untrue are two very different things. 

5 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

This is a bad day for the libs.  Should have brewed up the October surprise a bit earlier.

There's still time on the clock, get digging!!!!  I believe in yous guys.

Where are you going to riot after you lose?

1 minute ago, Westside said:

These leftists are losing their minds! They can see the writing on the wall. 

They are jealous that people don’t relate to Kamala the way they do Trump…There is nothing about Harris that gets people excited…

Even minorities relate to Trump more… Now that’s something…😉👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2