Video: Trump trolls Kamala by working the fryer at McDonalds!🤣🤣🤣

JaCrispy

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

These things are only staged when the Great Orange Menace is involved.

Trump’s McD event has awoken a sleeping giant!

@Gene Frenkle is looking into unconfirmed reports that campaign ads are not, in fact, spontaneously created content by well-intentioned passers-by.  

Stay tuned—this story could break at any time!  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Sometimes I think Trump runs the dumbest campaigns and then he goes and does something like this and I have to completely reconsider my viewpoint. 

Probably one of the more successful political stunts in recent memory. 

I can’t believe how much attention he’s gotten from this and how unhinged libs are about it. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And I thought it was an explosive development when we learned Barry was born an illegal alien.  The McDonalds lie is 10x the story.  Next we are going to learn that Willie Brown turned Kamala down and never had an affair (with her, she's too stanky).

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Thanks for getting to the bottom of this. I feel so foolish now. 

"We idiots" didn't start a thread praising this as the greatest troll of all time. (also nice name calling, such a good argument style)

Thread - "Video: Trump trolls Kamala by working the fryer at McDonalds!🤣🤣🤣"

"Trump worked at McDonalds, what a cool man of the people, doesn't Kamala look stupid"... No he didn't it was OBVIOUSLY a stunt, don't you "libs/commies/etc all look stupid for pointing it out.

the level of discourse here is literally:

“I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounce off me and sticks to you.”

4 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

"We idiots" didn't start a thread praising this as the greatest troll of all time. (also nice name calling, such a good argument style)

"Trump worked at McDonalds, what a cool man of the people, doesn't Kamala look stupid"... No he didn't it was OBVIOUSLY a stunt, don't you "libs/commies/etc all look stupid for pointing it out.

I think you need a wahhhbulance!

🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

You seem upset. If I may refer you to some wise words from Joe Biden - “don’t jump”. 

Also -thank  you for being above the fray. You are setting an example we can all heed.