Video: Trump trolls Kamala by working the fryer at McDonalds!🤣🤣🤣

JaCrispy

3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

He did. It’s taken Biden all these years to get the economy back on track. Cry harder.

Who was president when things got shut down? who tried to bury their head in the sand when he seen the economy was going in the wrong direction and it might cost him the election? You dumb asses like to post pictures of $1.80 gas under trump, like we all forgot why it was so cheap. Who was president when money started to get handed out for free? You idiots thought that wouldn’t come back and bite us. You’ve blamed Biden for 4 years about everything when it all got started under trumps watch. Great, blame Biden I don’t give ashit about him either. Give trump another shot. When he ***** this country up I will laugh at you. 

The difference last time from this time for trump will be, last time he put people around him who had enough common sense to not let him act on some of his worst desires. This time he is surrounding himself with yes men. It is going to be a ***** show and I’m going to laugh at maga. You guys brought this on, it will be on you.

yes, the economic downturn was all Trump’s fault and not an unprecedented global pandemic coupled with draconian restrictions at the city and state-wide levels.

3 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

Unhinged take

The left hates seeing big Donny at McDonald's.  He's supposed to be Hitler, how can he be having fun serving fries!!

You people are just too plain dumb to understand. I don’t care what he did and if he had fun or not. I laughed at you morons for trying to act like it was real and it was the greatest political move of all time. No one cares about maga. We all know you are a bunch of idiots and will defended trump no matter what he does. Even talking about Arnold palmers junk at a political rally. Can you imagine if Harris talked about how big Serena Williams ti ts are. “Oh she’s got a huge rack, and she’d crush them boys with her thighs”! You guys would be going nuts. Hypocrites!!

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

yes, the economic downturn was all Trump’s fault and not an unprecedented global pandemic coupled with draconian restrictions at the city and state-wide levels.

Ha ha ha I agree with this. But all I’ve heard from the right is that it’s all Biden fault. If they are going to blame Biden I’m going to blame trump, he was in charge when it started. It’s his fault he didn’t have China under control. He dare he let that virus escape from the lab under his watch. Isn’t that how it works under Biden, things that happened around the world when he was president must be his fault? That’s why I want trump to win. Pay back will be fun.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

The McDonald’s wasn’t real? Now THAT’S some breaking news!

No different than a TV commercial, fully shut down with actors playing the customers. Let's see him handle the live fire of a lunch rush.

• Eyeroll 1

23 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The entertainment from you guys is priceless…Leftist tears never tasted so good…🤣🤣🤣

Finger Lickin Good GIF by Desus & Mero

I defy you to find one person who is in "tears" over this or explain why they would be.

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

No different than a TV commercial, fully shut down with actors playing the customers. Let's see him handle the live fire of a lunch rush.

It was a Trump rally for Trump supporters that he served McDonalds to you idiot. 

Edited by Motorin'

Trump went to a McDonalds for a staged event. Time to freak the fuk.c out!!!!!

Were the people at the Trump drive-thru window paid actors?

WhATaBoUtISm!!!!

Yes it is.

What about at least trying not to be an unprincipled hypocrite?

11 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Have you considered asking your doctor about a combination of Clozapine and Diazepam to treat your condition?

13 hours ago, 4th&long said:

You people are just too plain dumb to understand. I don’t care what he did and if he had fun or not. I laughed at you morons for trying to act like it was real and it was the greatest political move of all time. No one cares about maga. We all know you are a bunch of idiots and will defended trump no matter what he does. Even talking about Arnold palmers junk at a political rally. Can you imagine if Harris talked about how big Serena Williams ti ts are. “Oh she’s got a huge rack, and she’d crush them boys with her thighs”! You guys would be going nuts. Hypocrites!!

Her campaign is falling apart, she can't answer simple questions, has no real beliefs on anything, is the "change" candidate even though she is the VP of the current admin.  Maybe she should talk about Serena's breasts, couldn't hurt!

• Vomit 1

12 hours ago, Roundybout said:

This is Dukakis getting in the tank, 2.0. A puppet show for his idiot fanbase. 

After 4 years of JB being handled, guided, moved, directed about (and stumbling, tripping and falling when he wasn’t), it’s ironic you call a simple political appearance a puppet show.  

13 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I defy you to find one person who is in "tears" over this or explain why they would be.

Obviously nobody is in tears. This is just how these idiots deflect and try to ignore what trump does. They are hypocrites.