Video: Trump trolls Kamala by working the fryer at McDonalds!🤣🤣🤣

JaCrispy

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

So jealous how happy everyone was…

What happened to the “campaign of joy”? 😉

Oh you got me pegged. He’s a shoe in now, they might as well cancel the election. Trump can serve fries, if that’s what Makes you happy I’m all for it. 

12 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Oh you got me pegged. He’s a shoe in now, they might as well cancel the election. Trump can serve fries, if that’s what Makes you happy I’m all for it. 

If Trump prevails you guys can dial 988

Or click here: https://www.nami.org/Advocacy/Policy-Priorities/Responding-to-Crises/National-Hotline-for-Mental-Health-Crises-and-Suicide-Prevention/

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Who were you referring to yesterday when you were all hot and bothered about someone coming out as gay? That was really weird. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Who were you referring to yesterday when you were all hot and bothered about someone coming out as gay? That was really weird. 

Trump, who do you think? He likes Arnold palmers *****. If that’s his game more power to him. I’m sure you guys will be carrying the gay pride flag this coming January 6th at the Capitol along with the trump flags.

17 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Are you kidding? I hope he wins. He will ***** this country up so bad and I’m going to laugh at you guys.

24 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Trump, who do you think? He likes Arnold palmers *****. If that’s his game more power to him. I’m sure you guys will be carrying the gay pride flag this coming January 6th at the Capitol along with the trump flags.

Are you kidding? I hope he wins. He will ***** this country up so bad and I’m going to laugh at you guys.

Why didn't he ***** it up the first 4 years? Cry harder.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Why didn't he ***** it up the first 4 years? Cry harder.

He did. It’s taken Biden all these years to get the economy back on track. Cry harder.

Who was president when things got shut down? who tried to bury their head in the sand when he seen the economy was going in the wrong direction and it might cost him the election? You dumb asses like to post pictures of $1.80 gas under trump, like we all forgot why it was so cheap. Who was president when money started to get handed out for free? You idiots thought that wouldn’t come back and bite us. You’ve blamed Biden for 4 years about everything when it all got started under trumps watch. Great, blame Biden I don’t give ashit about him either. Give trump another shot. When he ***** this country up I will laugh at you. 

The difference last time from this time for trump will be, last time he put people around him who had enough common sense to not let him act on some of his worst desires. This time he is surrounding himself with yes men. It is going to be a ***** show and I’m going to laugh at maga. You guys brought this on, it will be on you.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

He did. It’s taken Biden all these years to get the economy back on track. Cry harder.

Who was president when things got shut down? who tried to bury their head in the sand when he seen the economy was going in the wrong direction and it might cost him the election? You dumb asses like to post pictures of $1.80 gas under trump, like we all forgot why it was so cheap. Who was president when money started to get handed out for free? You idiots thought that wouldn’t come back and bite us. You’ve blamed Biden for 4 years about everything when it all got started under trumps watch. Great, blame Biden I don’t give ashit about him either. Give trump another shot. When he ***** this country up I will laugh at you. 

The difference last time from this time for trump will be, last time he put people around him who had enough common sense to not let him act on some of his worst desires. This time he is surrounding himself with yes men. It is going to be a ***** show and I’m going to laugh at maga. You guys brought this on, it will be on you.

You seem perfectly normal and not unhinged at all.

18 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Between weird and unhinged. Hang in there. 

52 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Unhinged take

The left hates seeing big Donny at McDonald's.  He's supposed to be Hitler, how can he be having fun serving fries!!

Edited by HeHateMe

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The impact of a thousand paper cuts can make a difference, Frank.  

I do think that's worked.

When they subbed in Kamala for Biden, she right away started polling like Generic Democrat vs. Trump.

They've pounded away at her now to bring her back down to Flawed Democrat vs. Trump.

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I do think that's worked.

When they subbed in Kamala for Biden, she right away started polling like Generic Democrat vs. Trump.

They've pounded away at her now to bring her back down to Flawed Democrat vs. Trump.

I see it differently.  Your base didn’t like her in the least just 4 years ago….she got the  initial bump because Biden was steamrolled so badly in the debate.  As time settled, she reverted to the same unlikable politician she was before.  

• Thank you (+1) 1