Video: Trump trolls Kamala by working the fryer at McDonalds!🤣🤣🤣

JaCrispy

5 minutes ago, Wacka said:

She's 60  (as of Sunday). Unless the summer she worked there was 83 or 84, there would be records available through that form. But she is the VP (in title only) and has the power to free up that info to quickly quash those rumors. Plus her mom was a prof and she could have easily gotten a job  where she worked instead of McD's.

nope.  any time before October 84 or when she was less than 20 years old asa  of that date.  i think she said she was a freshman or sophomore in college.  Most likely, that would have been 40+ years ago.  amazing that this is a higher priority to you than if trump had someone take the SAT's for him to get into Columbia.  trump could settle this by asking the alleged cheat (by trump's closest family members) to publicly deny it.  He hasn't

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

nope.  any time before October 84 or when she was less than 20 years old asa  of that date.  i think she said she was a freshman or sophomore in college.  Most likely, that would have been 40+ years ago.

Based on the Peter Principal it appears Kamala peaked 40 years ago.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

nope.  any time before October 84 or when she was less than 20 years old asa  of that date.  i think she said she was a freshman or sophomore in college.  Most likely, that would have been 40+ years ago.

You are wrong. It’s fun that you believe her fry cook story though. 

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.action?URL=%2Fec2%2Feligibility-earnings-ui%2Fearnings-record

Records as far back as 1979 found here. 

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

nope.  any time before October 84 or when she was less than 20 years old asa  of that date.  i think she said she was a freshman or sophomore in college.  Most likely, that would have been 40+ years ago.  amazing that this is a higher priority to you than if trump had someone take the SAT's for him to get into Columbia.  trump could settle this by asking the alleged cheat (by trump's closest family members) to publicly deny it.  He hasn't

It's the simple fact that she lies to try and seem relatable. Everything about her is fraudulent.

21 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

fancy words for an ad hominem attack.  It's your style and it's sleazy.  As I said recently, your use of fallacies in arguments is abundant and intellectually dishonest.  It's so fine honed, it's almost as if you were trained in the techniques.  I did work at holiday inn as a dishwasher for about year.  Mostly weekends.  Dried egg yolks are the worst.  But in regards to my point, it doesn't matter if I did or not.  Many people worked part time in jobs in the NF tourist industry back then.  Very few, if any could prove it.   Regarding your contention of the electorates trust of Harris, trump's childish stunt did nothing to change that.  Stupid people still trust him.  Smart people trust but verify her statements

Ah, I’ve upset you.  That wasn’t my intent, and what you perceive as an attack or insult was neither.  I simply pointed out the parallels between your positioning, the interaction we see here, and the larger issue of Trump/Harris/McD.

If you feel it’s uncivil to point out that posters here (you included) regularly question the credibility and bona fides of other posters, you should refrain from questioning the credibility and bona fides of other posters.  

I don’t doubt you worked at a Holiday Inn, and agree it’s irrelevant whether I believe you or not.  My first job was working on a cleaning crew and while I can’t tell you much about dried egg yokes, I can tell you that cleaning bathrooms and resolving issues that arise from improper disposal of hygiene products (wet, dry or in-between) brings challenges as well.  

Your thoughts on  Trump’s appearance at the McDonalds may/may not impact voters, and I already addressed that.  With regard to all you smartums out there, you just typed a couple comments about the inability for Harris to offer proof of her work experience, going so far as to offer thoughts on your experience.  Yet, you suggest the smartums follow the “trust but verify” process.   Regular folk like me simply point out the disconnect there, and remind you that in this case, you’re simply trusting, and not verifying whatsoever. 

Still, it’s interesting that the simple act of a political candidate connecting with a local business that serves everyday Americans has created such a fuss.  Maybe we all need to step back, take a deep breath and swing by the local McD’s for a McFlurry. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I simply pointed out the parallels between your positioning, the interaction we see here, and the larger issue of Trump/Harris/McD.

If you feel it’s uncivil to point out that posters here (you included) regularly question the credibility and bona fides of other posters, you should refrain from questioning the credibility and bona fides of other posters.  

I think it's fair game to question anyones credentials here especially if they use those credentials to imply expertise on a topic.  Let's specify which credentials we are talking about and have at it.  The remainder of your longwinded post is nonsense.  I don't need to verify whether she worked at McDonalds.  It's not important to me.  In fact, it's distracting from really important issues like living wages and I suspect that's trump's goal. Seemingly, it's important to you.  So spend your time trying to prove she manufactured this job.  It won't make a bit of difference in the election but you'll please all the maga's on the board if you're successful.

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think it's fair game to question anyones credentials here especially if they use those credentials to imply expertise on a topic.  Let's specify which credentials we are talking about and have at it.  The remainder of your longwinded post is nonsense.  I don't need to verify whether she worked at McDonalds.  It's not important to me.  In fact, it's distracting from really important issues like living wages and I suspect that's trump's goal. Seemingly, it's important to you.  So spend your time trying to prove she manufactured this job.  It won't make a bit of difference in the election but you'll please all the maga's on the board if you're successful.

She's lies and that's not important to you? Then you call trump a liar and a dictator. Make it make sense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

She's lies and that's not important to you? Then you call trump a liar and a dictator. Make it make sense.

I don't know that she did lie.  There's a spectrum of importance of false or allegedly false statements from candidates for me.  Part time work history doesn't compare to lying about who won a presidential election.  Volume matters as well.  trump lied 30,000 times as president and the lies are well documented.  So why are all of those unimportant to you, yet the question of fast food employment is critical?

I don't know that she did lie.  There's a spectrum of importance of false or allegedly false statements from candidates for me.  Part time work history doesn't compare to lying about who won a presidential election.  Volume matters as well.  trump lied 30,000 times as president and the lies are well documented.  So why are all of those unimportant to you, yet the question of fast food employment is critical?

Hey bro, a lie is a lie. Bias be damned.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If she will lie about something as simple as McDonald's, the sky's the limit.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If she will lie about something as simple as McDonald's, the sky's the limit.

Nope.  firstly, prove that she lied.  Then we can discuss it further.

When someone lies about the outcome of a presidential election, there is no sky above.  he's reached the pinnacle of dishonesty already.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

It’s like lying about going to college with a United States senator when it never happened. If a person is willing to lie about something so stupid, what won’t they lie about?

I understand, you should probably ask @Joe Ferguson forever the concept seems foreign. He seems to think dems aren't capable of lying to his face. I mean Joe bidens most rapid health decline is a good thing or age is his strength.  See how hard this can be.

Nope.  firstly, prove that she lied.  Then we can discuss it further.

When someone lies about the outcome of a presidential election, there is no sky above.  he's reached the pinnacle of dishonesty already.

You're broken beyond repair. 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Whiny Fergie:  “Ad hominem attacks!” 🙄

Hypocritical Fergie: “My attacks don’t count!”🤫

Confused Fergie: “Smart people trust but verify, except when they don’t!”🧐

Ad hominem Fergie: “Your response is long-winded”🙄

Change the subject because he’s been outted as whiny, hypocritical, confused and Ad hominem Fergie:  “I don’t really care one way or the other, I’m just worried about the living wage for the people at my golf club…”👌🏼

• Haha (+1) 1

Change the subject because he’s been outted as whiny, hypocritical, confused and Ad hominem Fergie:  “I don’t really care one way or the other, I’m just worried about the living wage for the people at my golf club…”👌🏼

to be continued.  1 pm tee time.

• Like (+1) 1

He's gotta be dizzy by now talking in so many circles.

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm not going to just let you discredit Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Al Gore and Joe Biden like that

It's possible they just had a misconception of what took place all those times they BASELESSLY challenged elections the Dems had lost