Video: Trump trolls Kamala by working the fryer at McDonalds!🤣🤣🤣

JaCrispy

53 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Is that why she doesn’t talk about Arnold palmers *****?

Why should she when she has Liberal , Commie “men”, such as yourself, to continually bring it up?

Seriously, that’s all you have been talking about. 

It seems as if you’re sort of turned on by doing so. I mean, that’s OK if you are. We won’t judge you.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

The only thing that makes it relevant is her bringing it up in an attempt to burnish her middle class bona fides. When viewed through the lens of her genuinely un-genuine persona, it’s easy to see why many would doubt the claim. 

Meh.  The only people getting wrapped around the axle about it is Trump, Vance and Trumptards.

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Everybody loves something, 4th, and love is love.  Let it go! 

She’s a politician and people have every reason to doubt her.  

It’s her claim, she should be able to handle something as basic as this. 

Handle what?  You expect her to have evidence of a part time job 40 years ago?

She was certainly closer to middle class than Trump has ever been.

2 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Trumptards. That’s clever!

Have you seen any of the reaction from the left re: Trump’s staged event yesterday? Hinged or unhinged? 

I see them calling out a phony stunt by a con man.  Trumptards seem to believe it was real.

15 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You, and the rest of the on-line left are bringing truth to power today. Carry on Scrappy!

I was just pointing out that Trumptards here don't bother to read or are incapable of understanding the drivel they repost.

23 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I was just pointing out that Trumptards here don't bother to read or are incapable of understanding the drivel they repost.

You said earlier “Trumptards seem to believe it was real”. Can you point to someone on this board that seemed to believe it was real? It would help to back up your claim here. If you can’t, it would appear you are talking out your ass. Is that possible?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Scraps said:

I have no reason to doubt her and don't consider it particularly relevant.  I worked at a McDonalds franchise as did 2 of my 4 other siblings back in the 70s.  None of us could prove it today.

worked at the Holiday Inn in Niagara Falls in the 70's.  Couldn't prove it.

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

worked at the Holiday Inn in Niagara Falls in the 70's.  Couldn't prove it.

Should be on your taxes, no?

There’s always a way, if Kamala really wanted to prove it…

Until then, we will just have to chalk it up to her making up the story to try to seem more relatable to the common man- just like she made up her fake grandmother in her book…👍

After all, even McDonalds claims they have no record of her ever working there…

Edited by JaCrispy

36 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You said earlier “Trumptards seem to believe it was real”. Can you point to someone on this board that seemed to believe it was real? It would help to back up your claim here. If you can’t, it would appear you are talking out your ass. Is that possible?

Can you name a normal who thought it waa real?

16 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Should be on your taxes, no?

There’s always a way, if Kamala really wanted to prove it…

Until then, we will just have to chalk it up to her making up the story to try to seem more relatable to the common man- just like she made up her fake grandmother in her book…👍

After all, even McDonalds claims they have no record of her ever working there…

I don't have my taxes from 40+ years ago.

McDonalds said all their franchises don't have records from 40+ years ago.

7 minutes ago, Scraps said:

What the ***** are you talking about? They were fake french fries? It wasn't a real McDonalds, it was a studio? 

There weren't real Trump supporters at the rally in for of the McDonalds, it was CGI? 

It was a rally stunt / photo op you moron. Like 100% of Kamala's campaign.

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Scraps said:

It would be in her social security record. Her SSA office has it, either way.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Meh.  The only people getting wrapped around the axle about it is Trump, Vance and Trumptards.

Handle what?  You expect her to have evidence of a part time job 40 years ago?

She was certainly closer to middle class than Trump has ever been.

No, Scraps, it’s not a criminal trial, it’s the court of public opinion.  She doesn’t need evidence, she needs to convince voters who care about such things that she’s telling the truth.  You don’t care because you’re Krazy4Kamala, great.  We’ll add it to the list of things folks in your camp don’t care about.  

As for her, she doesn’t have to do anything.  Maybe the issue goes away, maybe it doesn’t.  However if it chips away at her support with undecided voters, that she seems to be pandering, it’s a win for Trump. 

As for what she can say or do, she could provide a timeframe when she worked there, the location of the restaurant, perhaps a name or two of the people she worked with or a supervisor.   The problem there, of course, is that people can check those things these days with amazing accuracy.  Look what happened to her running mate, Tiananmen Tim.  Claimed he was in China during the uprising (Wow, how about that!), turns out he was actually at Big China Buffet in Eden Prairie, Minnesota (Wait, that’s not the same thing!) and just got his wires crossed a bit.

• Thank you (+1) 1

It would be a humiliation for Trump (not that he personally could ever feel such a thing) if it were true that Kamala worked at a McDonald’s. One would think the Harris brain trust would be salivating at the prospect of sticking it in his orange ear. Yet…

I guess they have just decided to play nice and let this one slide.