If Brian Daboll gets fired, would you take him as OC?

Doc

Offensive Coordinating  

274 members have voted

1. 1. If Brian Daboll gets fired would you take him back as OC?

• Hell yes!
    • Hell no, stick with Brady
    • No, go with someone else other than him or Brady

9 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

Umm, does anyone else think the OP is monumentally bad timing?

Posted right after the Bills scored 34 points, with their offense clearly rounding into shape, and the addition of Cooper already paying big dividends?

And I would say this is not something real, not an option, as Daboll and McDermott do not seem to like each other.

Let's not let facts get in the way of this preposterous proposition 

Edited by TBBills Fan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

Umm, does anyone else think the OP is monumentally bad timing?

Posted right after the Bills scored 34 points, with their offense clearly rounding into shape, and the addition of Cooper already paying big dividends?

And I would say this is not something real, not an option, as Daboll and McDermott do not seem to like each other.

The last part is another poll topic.  But there are varying degrees of coaching talent.  Would Daboll have gotten them to score more/early?

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

The last part is another poll topic.  But there are varying degrees of coaching talent.  Would Daboll have gotten them to score more/early?

yeah, that does not diminish the ridiculous content of the OP, just more of the same nonsense--why would this be at the forefront, or wayback, of anyone's mind after today's game?   

And after the Bills have gone 11-3 since Brady took over an offense that looked dead in the water--and turned it around immediately?

Bizarre. Nonsensical.

Assuming if I go back and read some previous posts of the OP I would find out why he wanted to post such nonsense tonight.  And why after the Bills move to 5-2, with all aspects of the team coming together, playing great complimentary football (and I am betting the OP hates that term too..?).

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Hahahahahahaha gotta love this place-3 weeks ago there were threads on who was going to replace Brady and Babbich after they get hired as head coaches after the season 🤣🤣

Well people are ready to cut Cook cause Davis had a nice day. 

The problem with Dabol  is that he never figured out how to incorporate the run game, I haven’t followed him since he left, but it appears this is still the case, he’s essentially 1/2 of a good OC when he has a QB like Allen,  I think Brady had more potential to grow into a very good OC, but we shall see won’t we, 

Edited by Don Otreply

4 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

yeah, that does not diminish the ridiculous content of the OP, just more of the same nonsense--why would this be at the forefront, or wayback, of anyone's mind after today's game?   

And after the Bills have gone 11-3 since Brady took over an offense that looked dead in the water--and turned it around immediately?

Bizarre. Nonsensical.

Assuming if I go back and read some previous posts of the OP I would find out why he wanted to post such nonsense tonight.  And why after the Bills move to 5-2, with all aspects of the team coming together, playing great complimentary football (and I am betting the OP hates that term too..?).

I apologize, Mrs. Brady...

Did Daboll set up an intricate, elaborate passing offense in Buffalo? Yes! did he set up any kind of viable run game to take pressure off the QB? Hell no!

I can recall Josh Allen running for his life in many Dabol-called games with sometimes 40+ pass attempts in a loss. Look what that HC is doing to his QB in NY right now. The Giants did"t want to pay Barkley so he went off on the Giant's defense for 17 carries and 176 yards in Philly's win 28-3. Meanwhile, Daniel Jones with little run game behind him went 14 of 21 for 99 yards.

I realize that many Bills fans are uncertain about Bills OC Joe Brady. Buffalo FINALLY now has a power run game that actually works along with a potent passing attack!

There is a real reason as to why Brian Daboll is going to get canned and I'd put him right up there next to Bill Belichick as a loser HC without his great QB. 

Just now, Doc said:

I apologize, Mrs. Brady...

Maybe look at the facts, and don't let your emotion get in the way of those.

I am guessing from previous posts though,  someone who does not do that much in football or ....

We see how many morons in the country are accepting outlandish 'theories' for facts, and the danger of that--you don't want to go there, or, stay there?

27 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Not happening.  

He and McDermott don’t want to work together, they don’t like each other. People don’t remember all the challenges the offense had when Dabol was here.  They just remember how it ended.  

Daboll also had the time before parity started to whittle away at us for being a perennial contender and mostly before a big josh Allen contract kicked in and still oversaw some absolute head scratching offensive games every year 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Did Daboll set up an intricate, elaborate passing offense in Buffalo? Yes! did he set up any kind of viable run game to take pressure off the QB? Hell no!

I can recall Josh Allen running for his life in many Dabol-called games with sometimes 40+ pass attempts in a loss. Look what that HC is doing to his QB in NY right now. The Giants did"t want to pay Barkley so he went off on the Giant's defense for 17 carries and 176 yards in Philly's win 28-3. Meanwhile, Daniel Jones with little run game behind him went 14 of 21 for 99 yards.

I realize that many Bills fans are uncertain about Bills OC Joe Brady. Buffalo FINALLY now has a power run game that actually works along with a potent passing attack!

There is a real reason as to why Brian Daboll is going to get canned and I'd put him right up there next to Bill Belichick as a loser HC without his great QB. 

The Giants REALLY blow though.  I don't think most of it is Daboll's fault.  They just have no talent.