Any injuries?

PSUBB86

13 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

Please elaborate

Please elaborate?

Perhaps it has to do with him missing two games with a torn pec and then coming back and getting injured again? Twice. (Head injury and then ankle.)

He also missed most of the 2023 preseason with an injury, was concussed in week 10 and then injured his ankle in the Wildcard game, making him miss the KC playoff game.

Let me google that for you

That said... he's still a stud and I LOVE watching him play.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/21/2024 at 1:01 AM, Big Blitz said:

Interesting situations here as this isn’t a conference game.  

With essentially a 3 game lead in the division I’d bet the farm Bernard isn’t going to play.  

And if Metcalf is not 100 percent he may not either.   

I think Seattle’s D may be getting healthier.  They beat up Cousins today.  Won’t be easy.  

Going to get a big dose of Ken Walker. 

We have Dolphins Colts and Chiefs coming up.  

I don't think they take opponent into consideration until the end of the season.  If they did I'm guessing Cook and Oliver would've played against the Jets.  It's a marathon and not a sprint.  Yada, yada, yada.

2 hours ago, Bad Things said:

Please elaborate?

Perhaps it has to do with him missing two games with a torn pec and then coming back and getting injured again? Twice. (Head injury and then ankle.)

He also missed most of the 2023 preseason with an injury, was concussed in week 10 and then injured his ankle in the Wildcard game, making him miss the KC playoff game.

Yeah.  He also was banged up when competing for the job before last year in preseason.  There always seems to be something when it comes to our starting LB's.

5 hours ago, Bad Things said:

Please elaborate?

Yes.  He’s just always injured. Never plays.  

And just the other day it’s a shame he was stepped on.  Just so prone to injuries.  Unreal.🙄

All kidding aside, pretty much all players deal w injuries at some point, esp on defense.  I wouldn’t call Bernard a liability just yet. And only a fool would try to trade him out at this point, so not sure the basis of your criticisms. 

Edited by Blackbeard