Any injuries?

PSUBB86

3 hours ago, Doc said:

They need to sit Samuel for awhile. I believe that he’s been hampered by the turf toe all season and now with the addition of Cooper, they can afford to rest him.

I agree,  shut Curtis down until that toe heals. I think Terrel got spiked on the ankle and he came back in the game after being in the tent. I think they took him out with 4 min. as a precaution. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I agree,  shut Curtis down until that toe heals. I think Terrel got spiked on the ankle and he came back in the game after being in the tent. I think they took him out with 4 min. as a precaution. 

I don't think Terrell came back in the game after the ankle...he went in the blue tent the first time after being evaluated for a year injury and then came back in...then hurt his ankle and never returned.

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

gotta watch foot injuries with legos also.  things are a menace

Yup...I had something akin to a very mild turf toe and it hurt so freaking bad I couldn't even touch my foot on the ground.

I have no idea how these NFL players are playing in a game with worse injuries when I couldn't even have it hardly hit the ground without almost screaming in pain...and I have a pretty high pain tolerance.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

Bernard did not come back in the game after the lower leg injury.  On the TV broadcast they announced he was ruled out .  So it seems he would not have come back even if the game was close.

it looked to me like a non contact injury, which worried me that it could be his Achilles.  But he may have stepped on a foot and rolled his ankle.

6 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Bernard did not come back in the game after the lower leg injury.  On the TV broadcast they announced he was ruled out .  So it seems he would not have come back even if the game was close.

it looked to me like a non contact injury, which worried me that it could be his Achilles.  But he may have stepped on a foot and rolled his ankle.

The Tennessee offensive lineman stepped on him. It was clear on what happened 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

NOT a Bills injury however WR Metcalf was carted to the locker room with a leg injury for x-rays for the Seahawks today and we may not be facing him net Sunday on Seattle.

Interesting situations here as this isn’t a conference game.  

With essentially a 3 game lead in the division I’d bet the farm Bernard isn’t going to play.  

And if Metcalf is not 100 percent he may not either.   

I think Seattle’s D may be getting healthier.  They beat up Cousins today.  Won’t be easy.  

Going to get a big dose of Ken Walker. 

We have Dolphins Colts and Chiefs coming up.  

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Carter is starting to turn into a God damned beast out there...

Where is the person that said he was a JAG?

Dude was all over the place against the Texans in the 2nd half and then he had a repeat performance again today.

I've seen a lot of JAG's and that's not what they look like.

Maybe they were using JAG as short for Jaguar!

14 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Williams was a knee but he was ruled as “probable” to return.  I don’t think he did because of the score.

Bernard had what appears to be a low ankle sprain.  We don’t know much but it’s possible he might have to miss a game or two.

Bernard came back after his ankle was taped.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Reks Ryan said:

They showed the replay and he got stepped on, then rolled his ankle. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Saxum said:

Maybe they were using JAG as short for Jaguar!

Bernard came back after his ankle was taped.

He did and then left two plays later and was ruled OUT.  It could have been because of the score at that point.  

But it could be “something to monitor” as any generic beat report would say!

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Bernard was P.O.’d coming off the field to the blue tent.  Definitely had a limp.  Didn’t see when he came out, was in there for a while.

Listening to Sal and Bove, he was wearing his helmet late in the game and they surmised he would have come back in if it had been a close game. No need to risk it, though. They also said that he wasn't in a walking boot in the locker room after the game, which is a positive. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Bernard went down twice...once for a head injury but came back in then got stepped on and injured his ankle and was ruled out...

Might be precautionary as the game was well in hand by that point but I guess we will find out.

Samuel left the game with a shoulder injury early and was listed as questionable but I don't remember seeing him on the field again.

He played again after the ankle injury then disappeared shortly after. Was wondering if it was just a precaution because the game was in hand but didn’t hear anything

14 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

He is so good

Elite. Could argue him in the conversation for best in the league.  

What a difference from Edmunds, who is good in his own right but Bernard is on another level.  

Praying he's good 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

He played again after the ankle injury then disappeared shortly after. Was wondering if it was just a precaution because the game was in hand but didn’t hear anything

I would hope they would be cautious with game well under control.  In that P*ts blowout game while it is fun score repeatedly on that they had some injuries occur during that part of game to essential players.   Bills need to give backups meaningful snaps and not just play ultra conservative which does not help develop players.  Starters can come in if opponent seems to be able to regain ground.

3 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

Listening to Sal and Bove, he was wearing his helmet late in the game and they surmised he would have come back in if it had been a close game. No need to risk it, though. They also said that he wasn't in a walking boot in the locker room after the game, which is a positive. 

Awesome!  Hope the injury ain’t much.

Was just stating what I saw at the game.

• Like (+1) 1