Any injuries?

PSUBB86

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Waiting to hear on Bernard. Samuel went down early and didn't come back as well.

They need to sit Samuel for awhile. I believe that he’s been hampered by the turf toe all season and now with the addition of Cooper, they can afford to rest him.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 7

Bernard went down twice...once for a head injury but came back in then got stepped on and injured his ankle and was ruled out...

Might be precautionary as the game was well in hand by that point but I guess we will find out.

Samuel left the game with a shoulder injury early and was listed as questionable but I don't remember seeing him on the field again.

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Oliver played very sparingly. He's obviously not 100%.

Shakir finished strong. I bet he got a needle at halftime. He's probably not going to be 100% until after the bye. 

Hopefully Williams sitting that last series was mostly precautionary

Carter is starting to turn into a God damned beast out there...

Where is the person that said he was a JAG?

Dude was all over the place against the Texans in the 2nd half and then he had a repeat performance again today.

I've seen a lot of JAG's and that's not what they look like.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 6

Just now, Big Turk said:

Dude was all over the place against the Texans in the 2nd half and then he had a repeat performance again today

Yeah he looks like a solid pick right now. DTs take a long time to develop but he started 39 games for Duke. 

Getting Amare now makes every draft pick last spring look wiser 

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Dude was all over the place against the Texans in the 2nd half and then he had a repeat performance again today.

Carter blew up the 4th down run attempt in the 3rd qtr!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Aren't all rookies JAG's until eventually they aren't?

Just now, Mikie2times said:

So you can be better than average with never having played? Interesting. Busts no longer exist I guess?

Sure things still exist. To what extent will they excel? That is to be determined. They have played, and most have played against the best of their generation. Evaluate that. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Bernard went down twice...once for a head injury but came back in then got stepped on and injured his ankle and was ruled out...

Might be precautionary as the game was well in hand by that point but I guess we will find out.

Samuel left the game with a shoulder injury early and was listed as questionable but I don't remember seeing him on the field again.

Bernard was P.O.’d coming off the field to the blue tent.  Definitely had a limp.  Didn’t see when he came out, was in there for a while.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

Dorian and Bernard both went down with injuries late. No word yet on extent of injury.

Williams was a knee but he was ruled as “probable” to return.  I don’t think he did because of the score.

Bernard had what appears to be a low ankle sprain.  We don’t know much but it’s possible he might have to miss a game or two.

• Agree 1