Deshaun Watson may be done for the season

Albany,n.y.

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Erm

I was just thinking that is there any player in the NFL besides Watson that would've been booed (home or away) after a serious injury going off the field?  I'm sure it was a catharsis moment among Browns fans and a big middle finger to the owner.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, nucci said:

would have to be an injury settlement but he won't agree to anything. Can't just cut a player due to injury

Correct. They can have injury insurance, which it is being reported that they do, amount of coverage is unknown.  Too bad the POS still gets paid.  Cutting him would basically wipe out their cap.

7 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Considering Winston's past, I'm not shocked. Birds of a feather and all that. 

I don’t care which player defends him. Any one that does is a POS also.

watson is a scum bag and who cares if he is booed?? He has done nothing for the franchise and the contract he signed (owners fault) has hamstrung the franchise. He deserves to be booed for his ion field playing and especially his off the field behavior. 

As much as I want the contract to be void if proven by the NFL that the latest allegations were true, I do want the franchise to suffer.  Hate him being paid though.

Edited by davefan66
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Correct. They can have injury insurance, which it is being reported that they do, amount of coverage is unknown.  Too bad the POS still gets paid.  Cutting him would basically wipe out their cap.

I don’t care which player defends him. Any one that does is a POS also.

watson is a scum bag and who cares if he is booed?? He has done nothing for the franchise and the contract he signed (owners fault) has hamstrung the franchise. He deserves to be booed for his ion field playing and especially his off the field behavior. 

As much as I want the contract to be void if proven by the NFL that the latest allegations were true, I do want the franchise to suffer.  Hate him being paid though.

100%. He's disgusting and I wouldn't want to hear any player I'm rooting for defend him. 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I was just thinking that is there any player in the NFL besides Watson that would've been booed (home or away) after a serious injury going off the field?  I'm sure it was a catharsis moment among Browns fans and a big middle finger to the owner.

Would it be better if there were cheering him being taken off field in an ambulance?