Deandre Hopkins watch, take 2

RiotAct

20 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

On paper.  Ridley was trash against us. 

He just looks like he's given up on the team and honestly I don't blame him much. He shouldn't have signed there if he wanted more than a payday though. 

Just now, Bruffalo said:

He just looks like he's given up on the team and honestly I don't blame him much. He shouldn't have signed there if he wanted more than a payday though. 

There you go.  These receivers have to decide what's more important.  

Greg Jennings, Randy Moss (Raiders) Kenny Golladay, Devante, Hokpins - the list goes on and on.

Justin Jefferson is really lucky right now. 

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

There you go.  These receivers have to decide what's more important.  

Greg Jennings, Randy Moss (Raiders) Kenny Golladay, Devante, Hokpins - the list goes on and on.

Justin Jefferson is really lucky right now. 

I'm not sure what you mean with Jefferson, but I agree with everything else. 

On 10/20/2024 at 5:17 PM, ColoradoBills said:

If you want to be traded, be a man and say it at a presser.  Don't just give up on your team.

That looked really bad to me.

In fairness we don't know that at all.

I think the body language would be the same if told, "were losing and in trade talks, so were pulling you" or especially if pulled due to trade talks, but then they can't tell him that.  

But i don't know that what you said isn't true either 🤷‍♂️ back to square one here lol

21 hours ago, US Egg said:

Nov. 5th can’t get here soon enough…..for the sake of this forum.

Right. Hopefully there's nothing going on that day/week that could lead to controversy and anger on this site.  

If we can just get to nov 5th with no drama, there's nothing that could possibly tear TBD apart! *checks calendar* 😬😬😬

What does this say about Worthy if they have to bring in JuJu AND now Hopkins?!?! In the last two games, his catch percentage is abysmal. This move is desperation because the Chiefs keep on drafting badly at WR, whether it is poor performance or off the field issues. 

The Chiefs can afford to be desperate the way their defense is playing right now, and I look forward to the Bills getting our defensive starters back this coming month.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

You beat me to it Turk.  A choice between Cooper and Hopkins, I’ll take Hopkins all day.  5 pro bowls, 7 1000+ yard seasons and contributes in just a few days.

I think you mean you'd take Cooper? 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

What does this say about Worthy if they have to bring in JuJu AND now Hopkins?!?!

About the same thing it said about Coleman, that we had to bring in Quintus Cephus, MVS, and now Amari Cooper. 

“not good enough to be your entire WR group”

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

About the same thing it said about Coleman, that we had to bring in Quintus Cephus, MVS, and now Amari Cooper. 

“not good enough to be your entire WR group”

It's Week 8. We didn't bring in Cephus and MVS in Week 8.