1st vs 2nd half of games

Einstein

I won't start a thread about that, but I can't help myself here.

Many TBD posters should be ashamed by their GDT performance. So much hate and unreasonably negative comments if we start bad. We can't run and defend screens, can't stop anybody, unprepared again, everybody sucks, blah blah blah.

It's like some people never watched the game before.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

They don't want to give up deep passes so they start every game getting run on and then slowly tighten the clamps on the run as the game goes on.  By the second half they get one good run and then get tackled for a loss and the pass defense is finally starting to get a rush going.   It maddening but I guess at least they get better as the game goes on.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Many TBD posters should be ashamed by their GDT performance. So much hate and unreasonably negative comments if we start bad. We can't run and defend screens, can't stop anybody, unprepared again, everybody sucks, blah blah blah.

should of seen what they said after the cooper drop. pathetic

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bouds said:

They can get away with slow starts against bad teams, do that against the the better team, which they have, and you’re going to lose. 

Absolutely, this played a big part in both losses. Forcing this offense to continuously throw from 3rd and long with the plays Brady was calling was a recipe for disaster. Later in the game he became more creative and used more motion and PA. Still too many first down runs.

30 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I mean, you're ok with their slow starts?  They got away with it against bad football teams (Cardinals, Jets, Titans).  I assume you saw what happened with an awful start against Baltimore and Houston.  It's like you've never watched them play before!!  

Edited by henry jones
because