Week 7, Titians v. Bills, GAME BALLS!

Freddie's Dead

13 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

He's a true professional.  Watch Beane talk about scouting him in Car on McAfee show and Saban speaking on him this week about never having to reprimand him once.. The guys quiet, has no ego but is a leader and just loves football. Saban spoke on that, ppl mistaking his quietness for not loving the game 

And talent wise, he wasn't a top 5 pick for nothing,  he's an upgrade right now over 2020 Diggs even.. 

Add in Shakir,Coleman, dominant run game.. Watch out

The bolded is just not true. Coop is a good WR1. No question he is a massive upgrade for the Bill. I can take the argument he is an upgrade on the Diggs we got down the stretch in 2023, think that is true. But 2020 Stefon Diggs was a top 4 NFL receiver. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The bolded is just not true. Coop is a good WR1. No question he is a massive upgrade for the Bill. I can take the argument he is an upgrade on the Diggs we got down the stretch in 2023, think that is true. But 2020 Stefon Diggs was a top 4 NFL receiver. 

Ya , I mean led league in Rec and yards, I'm a huge Diggs fan, just feel Coop can do everything he could and is bigger/stronger. Too early to tell , let's see how Coop does with the best QB he has played with. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1