Week 7, Titians v. Bills, GAME BALLS!

Freddie's Dead

I missed most of the first half and listened to most of the second half on the radio, but here goes.  Josh gets his automatic game ball for shaking off a bad first half to lead the comeback, Cook barely gets his, and Shakir gets his for big grabs in the second half to keep the sticks moving, and showing that the Bills could actually run a WR screen.

Amari "Hangin' with Mister" Cooper - Comes in this week and contributes mightily to the Bills offense.  Big reason we won the game.

Keon Coleman - Huge pass play to just rip the hearts out of the Titians D after Hamlin's INT.  And I don't care what anyone says, THAT WAS A *****IN' TOUCHDOWN!!!!

Ray Davis - Total *****in' animal with the football in his hands.  The TD to ice it was a thing of beauty.

D line - Mason Rudolph was running for his life in the second half.  Main reason that the Titians were shut out in the second half.

Terrel Bernard - Stuffed Pollard on 3rd down by meeting him over the top, setting up the TO on downs when DeWayne Carter hit Pollard for a 3 yard TFL on 4th down.

Damar Hamlin - Johnny on the spot yet again for his 2nd NFL INT.  Completely choked the last gasp out the Titians.

Brandon Codrington - Heads up play on a punt return when he was calling "fire", but the ball hit a Bills blocker in the leg.  Codrington alertly picked up the ball and had a 10 yard PR.  A turnover there could have been disastrous.  Game saving play.

Who ya got?

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I missed most of the first half and listened to most of the second half on the radio, but here goes.  Josh gets his automatic game ball for shaking off a bad first half to lead the comeback, Cook barely gets his, and Shakir gets his for big grabs in the second half to keep the sticks moving, and showing that the Bills could actually run a WR screen.

Amari "Hangin' with Mister" Cooper - Comes in this week and contributes mightily to the Bills offense.  Big reason we won the game.

Keon Coleman - Huge pass play to just rip the hearts out of the Titians D after Hamlin's INT.  And I don't care what anyone says, THAT WAS A *****IN' TOUCHDOWN!!!!

Ray Davis - Total *****in' animal with the football in his hands.  The TD to ice it was a thing of beauty.

D line - Mason Rudolph was running for his life in the second half.  Main reason that the Titians were shut out in the second half.

Terrel Bernard - Stuffed Pollard on 3rd down by meeting him over the top, setting up the TO on downs when DeWayne Carter hit Pollard for a 3 yard TFL on 4th down.

Damar Hamlin - Johnny on the spot yet again for his 2nd NFL INT.  Completely choked the last gasp out the Titians.

Brandon Codrington - Heads up play on a punt return when he was calling "fire", but the ball hit a Bills blocker in the leg.  Codrington alertly picked up the ball and had a 10 yard PR.  A turnover there could have been disastrous.  Game saving play.

Who ya got?

Question-why do you feel Cook and Shakir get an automatic game ball? To me they are good players, but they aren’t automatic game ball guys

Edited by Ya Digg?
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ya Digg? said:

Question-why do you feel Cook and Shakir get an automatic game ball? 

Because the Bills offense runs through them.  When you're handing out game balls to the same guy over and over again, it gets tedious.  The only other player I considered giving an automatic game ball was Milano, but then he broke his leg.

I always reserve the right to revoke the automatic game ball.  If McDummy hadn't ***** up the end of the Texans game, I was going to revoke Josh's automatic game ball.

Bills could have had about 5 int's today, but dropped many.

Teams come out with a game plan and when it doesn't work switch to something else.  Seems like the Bills stick with their original plan longer than most teams even when not working.  When it gets more desperate, then they change things up.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

McDermott 

Brady

Babich

Have to give it to the coaching staff this week. They made some crazy second half adjustments or maybe the team just executed better. 

Either way they deserve it this week for that second half performance 

😂😂Lol no

They were the only reason the game was close

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1