10/20/24 Game 7 GAMEDAY Bills vs Titans post game thread

BuffaloBill

18 minutes ago, paulmm3 said:

Weird how the last few games we get grossly out-coached and out-playcalled at the beginning and then seem to figure it out and get much better as the game goes on

Our coaches are playing 5D chess. 

The old Ali rope a dope. Let's start out vanilla, take their best punches, then catch them off guard lol

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

you gotta respect the GDT for what it is: Real time paranoia by the most paranoid fan base. Scientists will study it one day to get to the bottom of “Billsy” syndrome.

that said, whatever is said in the GDT cannot be held against you. 

I feel like that is fair 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Nephilim17 said:

Great adjustments and, after a bad start, great games by Allen, Cooper, and Coleman.

Call me petty but after the Bills win, I really want Cooper to have a better (quietly, meaning no social media BS) year than Stephon Diggs. And more team wins.

Yes, it's petty and yes, I own it.

Of course and that's fine.  You root for the uniform.

47 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Cooper made an immediate impact and should only continue to help this offense. 

Keon made some big plays today and could have had a loooooooong TD catch but his feet don'tove quick enough. 

The first quarter was brutal. Still think Brady does this offense no favors too often. 

Groot was a menace today. 

Hope TB is okay, he was having a great game and this defense is significantly better when he's out there. 

If he didn't stumble, he would have.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, sleeby said:

Why does Brady keep josh chomping the bit in first quarters; or even most of the first half?  Josh throwing is our primary weapon.  Developing a running game is great but essentially not using passing for large chunks of the early game is weird.  

It’s criminal malfeasance. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

Definitely two halves tale.  First half getting utterly dominated at the LOS on offense and defense.  Finally let up trying to run it up the gut against their big guys and got some turnovers.  Coleman, Cooper, and Shakir can do some work if the OL can give Allen the time.  Coleman looking better each week and I'm defrosting the crow for later consumption.

Edited by notpolian
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

you gotta respect the GDT for what it is: Real time paranoia by the most paranoid fan base. Scientists will study it one day to get to the bottom of “Billsy” syndrome.

that said, whatever is said in the GDT cannot be held against you. 

Sometimes when I go back and read the GDT I could swear someone else was posting with my account.

• Haha (+1) 9

31 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

Our coaches are playing 5D chess. 

The old Ali rope a dope. Let's start out vanilla, take their best punches, then catch them off guard lol

I feel like that is fair 

This is what makes no sense and why McD is a total dunce cap.

You just spent a week studying and preparing for your opponent. There shouldn’t be any reason to come out vanilla and look she’ll-shocked when a team throws screens on you.

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

This is what makes no sense and why McD is a total dunce cap.

You just spent a week studying and preparing for your opponent. There shouldn’t be any reason to come out vanilla and look she’ll-shocked when a team throws screens on you.

It's all part of the plan! 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Anyone still worried about giving up the draft pick for Cooper?

Didn't think so

I never understood worrying about giving up what will amount to an early 4th rounder.  Especially when they had an extra 2nd rounder they got for trading Diggs.

• Like (+1) 2