10/20/24 Game 7 GAMEDAY Bills vs Titans post game thread

BuffaloBill

7 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Yeah I know.

Just saying that there are some teams emerging and it will be tight play off race. I don't expect us to be part of it.

Those teams are going to be in the 6-9 win bucket.

They will be in the infamous "In The Hunt" graphic late in the year but won't really have a chance outside maybe one of them sneaking in.

They have the ability to win some game but they also have the ability to lose to bad teams as well...

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, JimBob2232 said:

Almost a lot more with that TD that was (correctly) overturned.

Depends how you see it.

I seen a 1 handed catch secured with 2 feet on the ground. He turns to the EZ with ball secured and broke the goal line plain = TD as ruled. 

All the other BS after breaking the goal line is null in my mind. 

Edited by Real McClappy
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Yeah I know.

Just saying that there are some teams emerging and it will be tight play off race. I don't expect us to be part of it.

It is nice to be worrying about the competition for the 1 seed vice seeing who we need to lose to have a shot at making the playoffs, that's for sure.

I love these Sundays. It’s gorgeous out here in New England as well. Bills win, Cooper made an immediate impact, Bass looked confident for the first time in a year and his mechanics looked much better, Josh made better decisions in the second half, Carter starting to emerge, Keon had his coming out party and looks to be getting it, safety play looked solid. Yeah a horrific first half but seemed like something clicked after that failed idiotic 4th down play by the Titans. I hope this carries over next week and we start to gel and roll.

I’m off to Fin Heaven with a bourbon in hand to laugh at those idiots after LOSING to the Colts hahahahahah. God I hate Miami. 

Happy Victory Sunday/Monday gents

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Cooper made an immediate impact and should only continue to help this offense. 

Keon made some big plays today and could have had a loooooooong TD catch but his feet don'tove quick enough. 

The first quarter was brutal. Still think Brady does this offense no favors too often. 

Groot was a menace today. 

Hope TB is okay, he was having a great game and this defense is significantly better when he's out there. 

• Like (+1) 5

22 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

It's one game. But it's been since Week 18 vs the Dolphins that Josh had a 300 yard game and he just did it vs what had been a top passing defense up until that point 

Cooper, Coleman, and Shakir have the makings of a difficult trio to defend. Throw in Kincaid and whatever Cook or Davis can contribute, and this might be bordering on juggernaut.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Coop and Coleman are miles better than Diggs and Davis 

Diggs is in position to be a wr1 again with the Nico injury and just doesn’t seem up to snuff in Houston either.  The guy is a good slot receiver at this point but just doesn’t have the juice for much else

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 2