10/20/24 Game 7 GAMEDAY Bills vs Titans post game thread

BuffaloBill

9 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

D-Hop headed to KC?

Please, no.

I think they have a trade on the table. They started Mason Rudolph to see if they could compete with more consistent QB play. Once it was clear that they lost, they pulled D-Hop to ensure no injury. He gets traded somewhere tomorrow,  probably KC. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

I think they have a trade on the table. They started Mason Rudolph to see if they could compete with more consistent QB play. Once it was clear that they lost, they pulled D-Hop to ensure no injury. He gets traded somewhere tomorrow,  probably KC. 

Outside of KC, not sure any other teams have WR needs.

2 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

If that happens then he gets the bag and gets to be on a contender.

A humming Cooper, Coleman, Kincaid, Cook, Shakir alongside Josh Allen is looking pretty insane.

Agree with a lot of the pre-Cooper WR analysis but it’s also why you really had to consider the other offensive weapons. A legit #1 makes this offense top 5 AFC easy 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Glad that Spector is finally healthy and had so many starting reps earlier this season.

Bernard is a great player, but not as much of a drop off now when Baylon steps on the field.

Must have missed that big 26 yarder he gave up.  Other than that, he did his job.

20 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I missed the first half which sounds like a good thing! Mcd needs to figure out these slow starts. 

What are the Chances we see Cooper jump in the stands after a Touchdown this season?He seems all Business..

Keon on the other hand is all in on that.. 

Teams come out with a game plan and when it doesn't work switch to something else.  Seems like the Bills stick with their original plan longer than most teams even when not working.  When it gets more desperate, then they change things up.  You don't want to give up on your plan too soon, but seems the Bills wait too long.

• Agree 1