10/20/24 Game 7 GAMEDAY Bills vs Titans post game thread

BuffaloBill

6 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

That might be the ugliest 24 point win I've ever seen. Buuuut that's a 24 point win.

Amari Cooper immediately showed what we traded for him and Coleman is the beneficiary 

The first half was bowling-shoe ugly. The second half was a masterpiece. 

It was like 2 completely different teams came out of the tunnel at the beginning of each half

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Classic tale of two halves. Cooper needed to atone and he did in fine style. My favorite plays may have been the two Davis runs where Spencer Brown annihilated two defenders and Hollins preventing three would be tacklers from making a stop on Davis’s TD run. I so much appreciate that type of effort. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I am not making light of an injury here, but Samuel getting dinged up may have had a pretty big impact on this game.  If he doesn't get hurt, I don't think Cooper gets as much run as he did and Cooper really impacted the game and made some key plays.  He may not even be on the field in some of those situations if Samuel is healthy. 

Regardless, nice 2nd half.  Hopefully we can build on it.

4 minutes ago, akcash said:

I seriously think Joe Brady and McDermott are purposely staying in gun to develop the passing game so they can do two things at will. I don’t think it’s about just winning, I think it’s about being able to pass or run at will from basic sets.

No I think that is just what Josh is comfortable playing in as it allows him to see the field better. Bills have always been a shotgun heavy team despite all the coordinator changes so have to imagine the QB plays a big part with that.

Just now, The Wiz said:

What coast is that timezone?

The "beast from the east" coast?

Ironically, our next home game the Bills's body clock will tell them it's 2:00 to start the game with daylight savings time ending the night before.  So, um, maybe that will take care of the problem.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Got his foot stepped on and looked like an ankle

Glad that Spector is finally healthy and had so many starting reps earlier this season.

Bernard is a great player, but not as much of a drop off now when Baylon steps on the field.

• Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

That might be the ugliest 24 point win I've ever seen. Buuuut that's a 24 point win.

Amari Cooper immediately showed what we traded for him and Coleman is the beneficiary 

Coleman came inches from having 2 tds. One taken away by a micro bobble and a slant at the 4 slightly thrown behind him which would've been a score.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1