10/20/24 Game 7 GAMEDAY Bills vs Titans post game thread

BuffaloBill

3 hours ago, stevewin said:

We were watching Bass during warm-ups - the wind was really blowing - I said to my son this is not great conditions to have your job on the line for every kick!   Was kinda crazy being there in the wind and sensing the pressure knowing just one miss and the hordes would be calling for his head.

I actually didn't see him miss a warm-up kick.  At the end of halftime both kickers were trying to kick to the end with wind at their face battling the marching band on the field for position to kick.  I saw him make every one then as well - but the ones further out were really getting pushed down by the wind and dying at the end - but he got them all through.  Given the physical conditions and mental pressure, was really a remarkable performance by him IMO

Also found his warm-ups really interesting.  As he was going through it with Fergie and Martin we started cheering with other fans.  Dude has been a good kicker before and really the mental is all thats holding him back.  Was great to hear that encouragement helped him.  Hopefully he can keep it going cause thats the best resolution for this situation.  

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

One of my favourite plays in the game right there

Agreed.

I was watching the game outside and sipping a few with a bunch of hungover non-Bills fans so was staying low-key throughout the game until right then.

I jumped out of my chair in the middle of that play and yelled "Spencer F'ing Brown!" out of nowhere and was laughing inappropriately loud while everybody else got real quiet and stared at me. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 9

3 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Keon asked about the play, his explanation is phenomenal.  Love this kids personality and mentality.  Brilliant answer Keon, bravo

Iove this kid already.  Great answer

2 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Bills are about as good as anyone in the AFC, but we do not match up well with Baltimore or Cincinnati

Soft teams like the Dolphins, if they even make it, will get smashed in the AFC tournament  

We just went in with the wrong game plan against Baltimore and didn't make changes.  We square up with them again, we will get it straight.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Special K said:

Also, all the talking heads would always drone on and on that Josh Allen turns the ball over too much.......now that he has gone 7 games without an interception, you hear nothing from these guys about that.....I don't get it.

And Mahomes is at a 1:1 interception ratio. If that was Allen we'd be hearing about the end of the world 

• Like (+1) 7

2 hours ago, Special K said:

Also, all the talking heads would always drone on and on that Josh Allen turns the ball over too much.......now that he has gone 7 games without an interception, you hear nothing from these guys about that.....I don't get it.

I like how Troy aikman will complain about a few josh Allen almost ints before anyone talks about Patrick mahomes actual interceptions 😂

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Simon said:

I jumped out of my chair in the middle of that play and yelled "Spencer F'ing Brown!" out of nowhere and was laughing inappropriately loud while everybody else got real quiet and stared at me. :lol:

I think, Brown read your post from last season in which you called him a liability (not your words) and took it upon himself to prove you wrong. 

4 hours ago, The Wiz said:

🤣

What an absolutely lovable goofball. And showing improvement on the field also. One of the faces of the NFL

8 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I think, Brown read your post from last season in which you called him a liability (not your words) and took it upon himself to prove you wrong. 

It would have probably been much easier for him to respond by just coming to my house and chucking me through a garage door.

I appreciate him putting in the work and exacting revenge the hard way :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

23 hours ago, Toledo Bill said:

I would like to see earlier adjustments than waiting until halftime.

You me and every other Bills fan…, 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

What's the news on Bernard?

Unfortunately, we pry don't find out until Wednesday because McDermott didn't provide jack squat in his press conference today.  I didn't like that he wouldn't confirm whether the injuries to Bernard, Williams, and Samuel were "day to day."

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Unfortunately, we pry don't find out until Wednesday because McDermott didn't provide jack squat in his press conference today.  I didn't like that he wouldn't confirm whether the injuries to Bernard, Williams, and Samuel were "day to day."

I get the competitive aspect of it, and the fact that their medical status is pretty much none of our business, but I genuinely don’t care for how McD handles these things in press conferences. I guess it’s mostly a wording thing for me where he seems to act like we’re stupid. Saying he doesn’t have ANY information is obviously BS, so just say “We’ve got an idea, but we’re not sharing it with you.” Fine. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

This kid is so focused catching the ball it's ridiculous. 

That’s his job and he does it well.   I don’t get guys making millions to be professional ball catchers who frequently don’t make the catch.  

Looking at you MVS!!

• Simon unpinned this topic
23 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Just listened to wgr and yes, when amari scored, Chris Brown had an org*sm and shouted “touchdown super cooper!”

then when Davis scored he said “touchdown Ray ‘The Piledriver’ Davis!”  WTF???

Ever notice Brown has orgasms when men do great things? 😳

We definitely needs the Bills to step up to the plate and hire a new Play by Play announcer. This one is embarrassing!