10/20/24 Game 7 GAMEDAY Bills vs Titans post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Cooper, Coleman, and Shakir have the makings of a difficult trio to defend. Throw in Kincaid and whatever Cook or Davis can contribute, and this might be bordering on juggernaut.

Yikes.  I enjoyed today's game once the offense  got in gear.  But the word, "juggernaut," never entered my mind when thinking about our receivers.  (Or about Joe Brady).  

I hope you're right.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

I never understood worrying about giving up what will amount to an early 4th rounder.  Especially when they had an extra 2nd rounder they got for trading Diggs.

And we do in fact get a comp pick if Cooper signs with someone else next year. Confirmed by Marino.

20 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Yikes.  I enjoyed today's game once the offense  got in gear.  But the word, "juggernaut," never entered my mind when thinking about our receivers.  (Or about Joe Brady).  

I hope you're right.  

The first half was bad.  Horrible offensive game plan and play calling.  I know the Titans have a good defense, but we did absolutely nothing to confuse them or take advantage of their tendencies.  Rather, we played right into ours and let them T off.     Brady had to get better.   

Was so happy to see them pull away in the 2nd half!   Hopefully they continue that. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

That was the correct call, we were all disappointed but there was nothing bs about it.  

I agree he did not have control, but he was getting mugged by that DB who was dragging down the front neck hole of his shoulder pads.

Thought at least we would have gotten a DPI in the EZ.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Rac counts the same 

YAC is what teams like KC and Ravens and pretty much all good teams live by. You just arent used to it because before Shakir last season, nobody got any YAC. It was catch and tackle.

Edit: oops. meant to quote the other guy, sorry.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Creed Humphrey get beat physically ever.  

The IOL of the Chiefs is near impenetrable 

And where is Boogie Basham??

That one hurts...Beane whiffed really badly there, but he is not known for taking OL high.

He did move up to get Ford who really struggled for us.

I like Beane, but there have been some misses.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, WideNine said:

And where is Boogie Basham??

That one hurts...Beane whiffed really badly there, but he is not known for taking OL high.

He did move up to get Ford who really struggled for us.

I like Beane, but there have been some misses.

I think he is with the giants maybe 

40 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I hope you're right.  

I’m given to hyperbole from time to time to emphasize a point, so I’ll pump the brakes a little. But the mere insertion of Cooper changed the dynamic for the Titans and seemed to open it up for others to have good games. We’ll learn more when the A22 comes out. 

• Like (+1) 2