10/20/24 Game 7 GAMEDAY Bills vs Titans post game thread

BuffaloBill

55 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Must have missed that big 26 yarder he gave up.  Other than that, he did his job.

Yeah did not catch that.

Probably gives up a bit in coverage, but like some of the physicality and getting off blocks.

Have been worried that if someone sneezed on him he would get injured.

Just glad to see him getting reps and staying healthy.

We lose LBs all the time in this D so folks should be happy to see the depth guys getting more reps early.

Edited by WideNine

Buffalo sleepwalks through most of the first half and comes away with a blowout win.  I'm happy, but I wish they would figure out how to crank it up a little sooner.  Cooper was a great add and it looks like Coleman is starting to get the pro game.  I thought the officials let Tennessee's DBs play very "handsy.)

Edited by BigAl2526
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Cooper, Coleman, and Shakir have the makings of a difficult trio to defend. Throw in Kincaid and whatever Cook or Davis can contribute, and this might be bordering on juggernaut.

They already had great constituent pieces. Cooper barely knows the offense (see him asking Keon for the second plat after Josh kill the initial on Cooper's touchdown) and he still managed to get things flowing just by being out there

• Like (+1) 1

Have to say, watching the game without reading the GDT is so refreshing.  I checked in at the end of the first and people were calling for coaches to be fired - it’s almost embarrassing. 🤦‍♂️

Game was far from perfect, but yeesh, let it play out (all you can do anyway). :beer: 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Stopping them on 4th & 2 was the game. Momentum shifted immediately and we never looked back. Bernard as usual played well and hopefully the injury is minor.  One week closer to getting Von back and Milano down the road.

I mentioned it during the game. It was that kick off return where our guy just willed his way ab extra 20-25 yards that I feel like sparked it. 

• Like (+1) 2

The top receiving options of Cooper/Coleman/Shakir/Kincaid has a ton of potential. Love what I saw today!

At this point I would IR Samuel to work through the toe and shoulder(?) injury and let the top 4 guys get to work. Then if he gets fully healthy on the backend of the season Samuel could add a nice little wrinkle into the offense as a pure gadget guy. 

And man I love the one-two punch of Cook and Davis. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Real McClappy said:

Depends how you see it.

I seen a 1 handed catch secured with 2 feet's on the ground. He turns to the EZ with ball secured and broke the goal line plain = TD as ruled. 

All the other BS after breaking the goal line is null in my mind and the play was ruled a TD to begin with.  

Yes once he crosses the plane it should be an instantaneous TD. And on top of that he got 3 feet in?  This ridiculous NFL rule needs to be completely reevaluated.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

1 hour ago, sven233 said:

I am not making light of an injury here, but Samuel getting dinged up may have had a pretty big impact on this game.  If he doesn't get hurt, I don't think Cooper gets as much run as he did and Cooper really impacted the game and made some key plays.  He may not even be on the field in some of those situations if Samuel is healthy. 

Regardless, nice 2nd half.  Hopefully we can build on it.

I said when he got hurt it was a net positive for us.  I don’t mean to rag on him, and he’s not 100%, but he’s done literally nothing for us.

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Have to say, watching the game without reading the GDT is so refreshing.  I checked in at the end of the first and people were calling for coaches to be fired - it’s almost embarrassing. 🤦‍♂️

Game was far from perfect, but yeesh, let it play out (all you can do anyway). :beer: 

you gotta respect the GDT for what it is: Real time paranoia by the most paranoid fan base. Scientists will study it one day to get to the bottom of “Billsy” syndrome.

that said, whatever is said in the GDT cannot be held against you. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, Heitz said:

What kind of fun is that?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1