10/20/24 Game 7 GAMEDAY Bills vs Titans 1st half thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, HopefulFuture said:

I agree completely. I'm standing next to a die Hard KC fan, his comment to me....."why doesn't the OC play to Allen's strengths?".

He also asked why Allen is trying to force the air game when he has the corridors to run for yardage, keeping the D honest. So it's 2 fold, the problem that is, at least from eyes from other teams fans 

I can only think he's not running because of his hand, but it takes away a key advantage of his play.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Where is the motion? Where are the shifts? This looks like what Dorsey was running at the end. Vanilla dropback and hope someone wins.

Sal claimed they hadn't done it the last few weeks because it's harder to do on the road due to the noise. Not sure what today's reason will be

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bouds said:

There is no pass offense within the given playcall.

If Coleman doesn't freelance on that called play, we don't score a damn thing.  Just no structure to this offense.

This team just sucks in all phases.

We only create out of structure and if our running game is slowed down we literally have nothing 

• Like (+1) 1