10/20/24 Game 7 GAMEDAY Bills vs Titans 1st half thread

BuffaloBill

5 minutes ago, HopefulFuture said:

Just an FYI, this isn't on Brady, it's on Allen. No one is telling him not to run for yardage, no one is throwing those ridiculously off target or in tight coverage passes, that's all Allen. Other QB's do it with success.

Allen is elite, but these last 4 games, he isn't playing elite. That from a group I'm watching the game with from multiple team fan bases. They see it, take the blinders off, you will to.

Allen sucks the last few games.  The scheme is worse, but Allen has been awful.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

Not sure why were running the ball there,  already gave up second half kickoff.  Just terrible coaching and play calling and were down to a bad team playing with their backup

Because McD is more worried about burning clock than putting points on board. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Einstein said:

This is what I mean. Casual fans have no idea what they’re looking at.

They think it’s Allen’s fault that we have 1 first down. They think it’s Allen fault that Cooper dropped a first down. They think it’s Allen fault that Hollins didn’t secure a catch. They think it’s Allen’s fault that Dawkins whiffed and got him crushed.

They have no idea what they’re seeing.

Fact check: False

Casual and die Hard nfl fans see it for what it is. Poor decision making, from the OC on down to the players executing on the field. Be angry, but be honest.

Just now, Einstein said:

This is what I mean. Casual fans have no idea what they’re looking at.

They think it’s Allen’s fault that we have 1 first down. They think it’s Allen fault that Cooper dropped a first down. They think it’s Allen fault that Hollins didn’t secure a catch. They think it’s Allen’s fault that Dawkins whiffed and got him crushed.

They have no idea what they’re seeing.

Yea that’s not me.  The Hollins pass was poor placement and on Allen.  Moore placement allowed the defender to get a hand on the ball.  Allen missed Knox later on.  As I type this he throws another bad ball into a crowd.

i love Josh but he’s having a bad day.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1