Week 7 - Around the NFL

Sojourner

Just now, Billznut said:

Schefter reported today Wilson plays for the next two games no matter what heading into their bye week. We shall see if that’s true. Wouldn’t doubt it.Β 

And Collinsworth is saying Tomlin said basically he's gonna give Russ a shot "to know for sure".Β  I could see that being their agreement.Β 

Just now, Sojourner said:

Isn’t it strange Fields doesn’t throw that though? Cause that was bread and butter for him and DJ Moore last year.Β 

I think Fields has been trying to be the most efficient he could be this year, so maybe avoiding deep passes cause he was nervous that Tomlin might do this very thing to him. Guess he was right to not trust Tomlin.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

It’s hilarious the way that the NFL finally got their wish to have Rodgers in the Brady spot; AND it’s in NY… errr New Jersey.Β 
Β 

God, I hate them so much. It’s unhealthy at this point.Β 

I live an hour from MetLife I hate these POS so much it gives me pains inside. The refs just hand Rodgers everything and these washed up CSers are 2-4. But it’s just a 3 hour ball washing of how great they are