Week 7 - Around the NFL

Sojourner

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’m honestly exhausted with KC to the point where I can’t even watch their highlights as they come across SNF. 

Maybe if people gave more credit to the coaching and defense, which has carried them much of the year last year and is doing so again.

As I type this, Simms is doing just that, but the narrative will be all about the greatness of Mahomes, wash.. rinse.. repeat.  Luckiest QB in terms of where he got drafted ever. 

Mahomes does deserve the ball washing but I do see your point. Only a small portion of credit is given to the coaching for his success. 

Which is weird, cause outside Chris Jones, all they talk about is the coaching of Spags on D and very little about the talent of the players on that unit themselves. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

how sweet it would be for the Steelers to stomp the jets. 

It would be so nice to have a giant lead in the division 

i understand and i also read all these texts about how the press us pumping up the jets, i get it.

but if the jets are really nothing for the Bills to be threatened about, why do we want the jets to lose?  AFC east championship means little for me now, i am targeting more which means the steelers at 5-1 are a bigger threat than the 2-3 jets as far as playoff seating etc