Week 7 - Around the NFL

Sojourner

5 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

I disagree. 

Mahomes needs a superman cape and they ran into some luck going against ALL of SF backups 

They look beatable. 

Their coaches are amazing and do a great job hiding the weaknesses, but there is only so much coaches can do 

‘The chiefs have 0 weaknesses’ is a wild take lol im sure the badly want to add a wr and some tackle help 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Looking ahead at the Chiefs schedule I honestly don't know when they lose a game. They play at home against the Bucs in two weeks, that could be tougher than expected. Then our game a couple weeks later. Other than that it's their crappy divisional opponents, the Panthers (lol), the Browns, the Texans, and the Steelers. They just beat the 49ers by three scores with Mahomes throwing like crap. Who is going to stop them if not us?

Bucs maybe, Steelers I could really see pulling it off I mean they don't have a good offense but well they're used to finding a way to win with that anyway.

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am a big Purdy nay-sayer. But I have to defend him today. niners have nobodies out there on offense with him. He was pressing to make plays all day.

Correct. And he is average because you can never expect him to take over a game.  He can manage the game, assuming good coaching, scheme and playmakers

• Like (+1) 1