Week 7 - Around the NFL

Sojourner

Looking ahead at the Chiefs schedule I honestly don't know when they lose a game. They play at home against the Bucs in two weeks, that could be tougher than expected. Then our game a couple weeks later. Other than that it's their crappy divisional opponents, the Panthers (lol), the Browns, the Texans, and the Steelers. They just beat the 49ers by three scores with Mahomes throwing like crap. Who is going to stop them if not us?

• Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

They have zero actual weaknesses. On paper, maybe. In reality, their HOF coaching staff covers every weakness up. You need a near perfect game to beat them. This is arguably their "worst" team and they are 6-0.

Their defense holds the best offenses in check.

And the mediocre or worse offenses get absolutely pimp slapped. Meaning they just have to manage the game on offense and they get an easy ho hum win against all but the best of teams. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Looking ahead at the Chiefs schedule I honestly don't know when they lose a game. They play at home against the Bucs in two weeks, that could be tougher than expected. Then our game a couple weeks later. Other than that it's their crappy divisional opponents, the Panthers (lol), the Browns, the Texans, and the Steelers. They just beat the 49ers by three scores with Mahomes throwing like crap. Who is going to stop them if not us?

Texans but that’s about it lol

The undefeated talk will really start for the Chiefs now.

My fantasy (no, not that one) is that if they win all 17 games we take them in the championship game on a Josh Allen bomb on the final play of the game to Coleman. If that happened I think I would sleep in the same bed as my wife that night

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

They have zero actual weaknesses. On paper, maybe. In reality, their HOF coaching staff covers every weakness up. You need a near perfect game to beat them. This is arguably their "worst" team and they are 6-0.

And they're playing mediocre teams, which helps them considerably.  SF is not good this year.

7 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

6-0, but not passing the eye test.  San Fran had Kittle left from their starting weapons today, and KC still needed Purdy to hand the game to them.

We're a better team this year.

• Shocked 1
  • Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I disagree. 

Mahomes needs a superman cape and they ran into some luck going against ALL of SF backups 

They look beatable. 

Their coaches are amazing and do a great job hiding the weaknesses, but there is only so much coaches can do 

• Like (+1) 3