Week 7 - Around the NFL

Sojourner

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

It is crazy that Mahomes was MVP odds favorite before this game.

6 TDs, 8 INTs

And they will win again anyway. This is becoming ridiculous.

These voters are all lazy. All that matters to them is what team gets the one seed and which QB seems better of the two that do.

Just now, HappyDays said:

I'm not joking when I say Mahomes has been the biggest problem with the Chiefs offense in this game.

I've said this over and over again, when Mahomes doesn't have guys running wide open for him he does not look like the best in the league. Same early last season.

But Reid will figure it out as he always does, and to be fair to Mahomes he does kick things up in the playoffs. Also, the fact that he's played so bad (even when Rice was fine) yet they're still winning shows how good they are, how well they're coached and why they deserve to be the SB faves until someone beats them in the playoffs.

For what it's worth I just assume they'll three peat, like it isn't even a question in my mind. Maybe an NFC team will take them in the SB but I can't see any AFC team beating them in Arrowhead. Maybe the Ravens if Henry hasn't been run into the ground by then and he just goes off and wears that defense into dust but I don't trust Lamar

• Agree 1