Week 7 - Around the NFL

Sojourner

Just now, dma0034 said:

I will say: watching the Chiefs Defense for the last year and a half the Bills Offense has easily had the most success against it

Spags is a genius....he plays a ton of man on blitzes and tells his dbs to hold like crazy. 80% of these plays aren't getting flagged on the NFL's darling. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I don't know how the niners are going to get by without the great Brandon Aiyuk an all time generational talent, a number 1 wr.

I guess we will have to just keep tuning in to see if they can overcome this issue.  

Just now, TBBills Fan said:

I wonder if Deebo will play the second half

looked like he was trying not to heave when he was running off the field.  Sounds like he showed up with a stomach virus.  I never understand how players can play with that issue.  I can't get out of the bathroom or the bed when I have it.

• Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, The Helmet of said:

Carolina, down 34-0 in the third, tries to run a fake punt but gets called for a false start.

The Panthers are miserably bad. They shouldn’t be allowed to compete in the NFL. 

Pats fans are upset because there is such tough competition for the 1st OA