Week 7 - Around the NFL

Sojourner

Rodgers is washed.  Adams is wasting the end of his career there. They are ruining  the young Garrett Wilson with this parade of of shitshow QBs.  And their defense is supposed to be so great but their 2 wins are over will Levis and Jacoby Brissett and they somehow even made the Steelers offense look like a juggernaut. Blow it all up. 

No don’t it’s funny. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Rodgers looks extremely limited.  Their inability to run at all is a critical failure with such a limited QB.

They are also losing players to injury left and right.  

They had a good build going.  Some top end young players.  They should have invested in the offensive line and also got a reasonably available qb like Darnell, Mayfield, carr, etc.  

Instead they catered to and seemingly wasted all that opportunity on Aaron Rodgers.  I don't think it could have gone any worse.

Quinnen Williams also seems to have taken a long vacation after getting paid.  That doesn't help

• Agree 4

The Jets problem is the GM's fault. Meddling owner as well....

Oline is the big problem. 

Brought in an immobile glass canon without an o-line to protect him. 

Same mistakes over and over from Jets. Similar to not having a competent line or backup QBs for Darnold and Zach. 

The Reddick deal was another terrible move. 

They have no clue how to team build. 

Edited by RichRiderBills
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

The Jets problem is the GM's fault. Meddling owner as well....

Oline is the big problem. 

Brought in an immobile glass canon without an o-line to protect him. 

Same mistakes over and over from Jets. Similar to not having a competent line or backup QBs for Darnold and Zach. 

The Reddick deal was another terrible move. 

They have no clue how to team build. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rodgers is washed.  Adams is wasting the end of his career there. They are ruining  the young Garrett Wilson with this parade of of shitshow QBs.  And their defense is supposed to be so great but their 2 wins are over will Levis and Jacoby Brissett and they somehow even made the Steelers offense look like a juggernaut. Blow it all up. 

No don’t it’s funny. 

They will destroy the hapless Pats next week and all the SB talk will be in full swing again. Lots of analysts picked Jets for SB and Rodgers for MVP.

Once a narrative gets started it’s hard to alter it…

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

There is way too much talent on the Jets offense for them to be this bad.  

They can have all the talent in the world at the skill positions but if your OL is crap then the offense will be crap. The Jets OL is crap. They would need someone like Allen or Jackson to cover up their mistakes. But a 40-year-old statue who can't move then those mistakes get magnified.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

No don’t it’s funny. 

They will blow it up after the season. They are almost at the "Hire Rex Ryan" stage of the trade for the Packers old man cycle. 

27 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

There is way too much talent on the Jets offense for them to be this bad.  

Shows how important getting some LEADERSHIP from the Quarterback position is. Rather than a rolly-eyed tosser.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Things are going well for the giants.  This statement shouldn’t be an issue at all.

In defense of Jones, he had no time to throw. He was sacked 7 or 8 times and under constant pressure all day. The Eagles dominated the LOS on both sides of the ball. Barkley had around 175 yards rushing and the Eagles as a team had around 250. It was a total beatdown. Have to think Schoen and Daboll are on the hot seat 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Gregg said:

In defense of Jones, he had no time to throw. He was sacked 7 or 8 times and under constant pressure all day. The Eagles dominated the LOS on both sides of the ball. Barkley had around 175 yards rushing and the Eagles as a team had around 250. It was a total beatdown. Have to think Schoen and Daboll are on the hot seat 

Yep that was kind of my point.  Losing Thomas somehow tanked the whole line yesterday.   

there is no reason a rookie wr should be telling the media, especially in that market, hey don’t blame me I was open knowing the pass protection issues are at fault yet his comments will just throw more fuel on the jones fire.  

• Like (+1) 1

Another good thing about the Steelers win last night is I want them to win the division, so they need to keep pace with the Ravens who play tonight. I want the Steelers to win the division in the event the Bills and Ravens meet in the playoffs. If the Ravens go in as a WC, then the game will be in Buffalo. I want no part of playing the Ravens in Baltimore. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Billznut said:

Anyone that hates the Jets and/or ESPN should really try to watch or record Get Up tomorrow on ESPN at 8 am. Mike Greenburg will be suicidal I’m guessing. 

10 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I do love it. Between him and Woody, and Rex, and Bart Scott, and Mike Tanenbaum, it's almost an entire Jets crew. And they have been riding this plane into the ground in spectacular fashion all season. Very entertaining. And Greeny loves, LOVES, Josh Allen on top of it.

As predicted, the crew is burying the Jets. Rex with an epic rant. Damien Woody saying "they have a decent roster, but no team".

You love to see it!

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

They're a couple months away from naming Belichick 

8 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

They're a couple months away from naming Belichick 

I can't see Bill going there. If he were younger, then definitely. At his current age I don't see him signing up for a rebuild. The Giants are a mess right now. Bill wants to catch Shula for the most wins as HC and he probably wants to prove he can win a Super Bowl without Brady. The Giants are not even close to helping Bill achieve those goals.

Edited by Gregg

37 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Jordan Dajani on X: "Reporter: “how do you get everybody to keep the belief?” Aaron Rodgers: “Stop listening to you guys, number one…” https://t.co/ULgyhLrU1I" / X

"Gotta be accountable. I gotta play better. But we did some nice things in the pass game we gotta run it better so we can actually pass"

Hahaha. Never change ARod.