Week 7 - Around the NFL

Sojourner

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

See this is why Wilson is starting. Nothing flashy, he is just executing the offense.

I'd more accurately say that Pickens is single handedly winning this game.  Freiermuth with a great 1 handed grab too.

Their offense looks the same as it has all season.  Except with Pickens having more of an impact/opportunities down field, and less the scrambling ability of Fields.

I don't think Russ has played that well TBH.  Looks immobile, but has made a few nice accurate throws that Fields would never make.  But blew some 3rd down plays in 1st half and "dirted" way too many throws (arm strength lacking on the move)

Just now, MasterStrategist said:

I'd more accurately say that Pickens is single handedly winning this game.  Freiermuth with a great 1 handed grab too.

Their offense looks the same as it has all season.  Except with Pickens having more of an impact/opportunities down field, and less the scrambling ability of Fields.

I don't think Russ has played that well TBH.  Looks immobile, but has made a few nice accurate throws that Fields would never make.  But blew some 3rd down plays in 1st half and "dirted" way too many throws (arm strength lacking on the move)

Fields likely doesn’t even give those guys chances to make those plays though.  Overall I don’t think Russ has been good but he’s givin those playmakers a chance 

• Agree 1