Week 7 - Around the NFL

Sojourner

Just now, HappyDays said:

Whelp if he's gonna keep short hopping all of his passes they'll have no choice but to make a switch... But like they say, if you have two QBs you have none.

Tomlin has shown he can win with fields...very Tyrod like, but workable with a good D.  Russ hasn't looked good since I was with my 2nd wife

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Whelp if he's gonna keep short hopping all of his passes they'll have no choice but to make a switch... But like they say, if you have two QBs you have none.

Schefty insisted multiple times today that Wilson is playing this week AND next week no matter how badly it goes. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Why did davante want to come to nyj? Like rodgers is washed ? I’d rather be in Vegas 100x over New Jersey 

Just now, Malazan said:

It's a head scratcher and it adds tension with Fields who wasn't playing well, but was winning games when you have to go back to him.

I think there was obvious open passes (Pickens) that fields was missing and they wanted a “real” qb